Las Vegas, NV

Posted April 26, 2014
This school has taught me to be kind and respectful to people around me that I don't even know. In the beginning of fourth grade I have learned in 3 months a bunch of wonderful things. This school is amazing and spectacular to be taught at this school.

Posted May 18, 2011
Hayes is an example of how public education should function. The teachers encourage the students, (most) parents are supportive, and the students enjoy going there. Mr. Ligon, the Principal, cares about the students and is directly involved with them.

Posted December 13, 2010
I was a student there a couple of years ago I loved. All the teachers are nice and care if you're learning or not. The office staff is nice and do a lot of things for the school they really care. Unlike the other school I used to go to.

Posted June 06, 2010
My son is being going to this school since kindergarten. He just completed 4th grade. I love this school, the teachers, the office staff...it's a GREAT school!

Keith C & Karen W Hayes Elementary School 2

Posted March 24, 2010
We just started attending this school after moving here from another state. The front office staff is dismissive and rude, and the principal is never around. The teachers seem to care but are hampered by overcrowded classrooms and curriculims that are focused too much on passing state test and not teaching the kids. It's a common theme here in Las Vegas schools and is very dissappointing.

Posted December 02, 2009
my daughter has been going to this school since 3rd grade and know she is in 5th grade. she tells me that she loves it there. other than that she used to get ds in second grade and know she gets straight as.

Posted August 19, 2009

Posted January 04, 2009

Posted December 15, 2008
Great environment and teachers.

Keith C & Karen W Hayes Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
My twins attend Keith & Karen Hayes Elementary School and I think my twins have progressed alot. They are in kindergarten and I believe their learning skills are excellent for their age.

Keith C & Karen W Hayes Elementary School
9620 West Twain Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89147
Last modified Keith C & Karen W Hayes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keith C & Karen W Hayes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top