Las Vegas, NV
Students enrolled: 1,446

Posted October 12, 2014
This school is awesome. I'm a student here, and I love it here. Though there is constant fights between mostly boys, you should always avoid having fake friends. But otherwise, I once had an F in ELA, but it quickly rose up to a B, and I am very happy here. Every teacher cares for me, and I love it.

Clifford J Lawrence Junior High School 2

Posted August 11, 2014
Worst middle school in the history of las vegas! I feel sorry if you're zoned for this school. Fights, Favoritism, & Ignorance happen in this school. Administration is WAY too strict with their so called "rules". (Which make absolutely no sense) The teachers view almost all students as some sort of delinquents. As for the others, they're favorited. Students are more concerned with their social lives than with actual education. There is also no REAL encouragement to learn/ They just say their plans and what not but don't actually do anything about it. Worst school ever, do not go here.

Clifford J Lawrence Junior High School 1

Posted April 30, 2014
Lawrence Junior High School is horrible. I was in 8th grade and I was a new student here a couple months ago and I was being ignored by EVERYONE. They just all stared at me like I was some dog, ignoring me, watching me struggle. Don't get me started about orchestra. THERE'S NO FRIENDS THERE! The section leaders are completely rude to us back here.There's only asian cliques and the geeky cliques. I've never felt so left out at a school. WORST SCHOOL. I DON'T RECOMMEND!!!!!

Posted April 28, 2014
They told us that this was a good school, but I think it's better than that. Mu family is very happy and confident.

Posted October 10, 2013
Lawrence is the BEST middle school in Las Vegas. Great learning environment and the teachers care about the students! Especially the science department!! If your child is zoned for Lawrence, you should be truly thankful!

Posted August 26, 2012
I start at this school as a 6th grader tomorrow , the 27th of August . I think that what I have seen so far is just amazing ! All the people who say the dean Mr.Lediard , just haven't been compatible with him . He is a very compatible and caring dean . I myself have never seen a teacher/dean work so hard for his students . The principal Mrs.Smothers is a very nice principal who I hope to see every day . Thank you for reading <3 Don't forget that Lawrence Junior High School is a four out of five star school and I highly recommend it to all students !

Clifford J Lawrence Junior High School 3

Posted April 30, 2012
The problem with this school is there DEAN. He is very unprofessional & extremely rude. I was there to pick up my son & the dean went to my sons class & escorted him to the bus, knowing I was there to pick him up. I hope he gets fired.

Clifford J Lawrence Junior High School 1

Posted April 29, 2012
Lawrence is one of the worst schools ive ever went too . Teachers RARELY pay any attention to their students . Their is CONSTANT fights , monthly almost . There is TONS of bullies here . & alot of people get made fun of. i would N O T recomend this school to ANYONE .

Posted July 13, 2011
Great school, indeed! Math department excels, especially from 6th to 8th grade! The need to reward all teachers more, and especially math teachers who are so much in demand that many opt out to go into industry where they make more money. Who do we think is going to provide the students who can go on to study math in high school and college and eventually work in all types of important organizations throughout the United States. Let's stop depending on other countries to provide our technical work force or take away our good jobs. Support math education in deed, not just in voice.

Posted November 23, 2010
I am right now in the 7th grade. this school will help you learn and be a good student. there are no bullies in this school. the teachers are really nice, the students are getting better grades and kids are getting better influence ,but one thing that i found sad is that Mrs. Donnaly left the school, she understood what the students wanted and how to help them . she was the best counselor. she got transfered to fertita because they were having troubles. i am in band class and it is my favorite class ( besides P.E) and i always look forward to it everyday. i hope the school will stay the same when my little brother comes to this school. this school is also the most high-tech school. my friend goes to guine and i told him about all the new equipment about the school iPod touches and the new computers ( i heard there is a total of 200 computers in the whole school ) and the laptops ( about 100 of them) . I think in my own opinion that this school is really good and i highly recommended this to and student willing to learn, have fun and cooperate with other students.

Clifford J Lawrence Junior High School
4410 South Juliano St, Las Vegas, NV  89147
Last modified Clifford J Lawrence Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clifford J Lawrence Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top