Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted May 25, 2016
My daughter has been there 6 years and what can Isay but AWESOME!! From her Kinder teacher, Mrs. Jodi Collins to now her 5 th grade teacher Mrs. Sanders to also her GATE teacher Mr. Michael Smith, my daughter has grown intellectually as well as a person! We are grateful that she had this experience here at Bass!! Thank you everyone and also Mrs. Boccia-principal for 6 great years!!!

Posted March 07, 2016
My daughter is in kinder in Mr.Finney's class and has learned so much and loves everything about this school .I'm a proud mommy !!

Posted August 30, 2015
My daughter has gone to this school from kindergarten to now third grade, and we've had great teachers every year. The principal Mrs. Boccia is wonderful! I've been very pleased with this school.

Posted July 20, 2013
my son started Kinder 2013 and i love his co-educators, he has two teachers Davert and Yachzee are amazing combination of educators, my son was shy and cried and they were comforting. they have a great system for helping the kids make learning fun. school is tight but is under construction and a new building is underway.

Posted October 12, 2012
This school is awesome. I completed my full 5 years here and loved it. The staff is extremely helpful and the school is practically brand new. I would prefer this school over any elementary school in Las Vegas.

Posted August 18, 2011
My child was a student at this school for 2 years at Bass. The only reason why she no longer attends Bass is because we moved out of state. I positively LOVED this school. My daughter still says she misses it every day. Her Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Collins exceded my expectations because my daughter was reading (and reading well) by the end of the year. The staff makes time for parent concerns, and are sensitive to the kids needs. We miss Bass, and plan to visit when we're back in town.

Posted September 18, 2008
I absolutely love this school. My daughters have been in Bass for almost 4 years and it is the absolute best school. The principal is incredible and cares so much about the kids and about literacy. She is so hands on and is great with the kids and with her staff. The teachers are top notch and I highly recommend this school to everyone. It doesn't get better than this. Really!

Posted April 25, 2008
I have been very pleased with the diversity and attention paid to education at Bass~ I am most pleased with my daughter's education and the care and concern of the staff.

John C. Bass Elementary School 3

Posted August 20, 2006
Principal and Administrators too concerned about personal gain and economic status that students are somewhat left behind funding wise. Extracirricular activities leave something to be desired. Finally, Great teachers are being transfered or bumped to other schools and replaced by long term subs that are not licensed teachers.

John C. Bass Elementary School
10377 Rancho Destino Rd, Las Vegas, NV  89183
Last modified John C. Bass Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.