Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

So far, NO GOOD. I have a child coming in as a new student. After several attempts to reach the principal to discuss my new student's transition, she got back to me ZERO times. I felt I had to corner her in order to meet her. When I finally did, she was unfriendly and made us feel like she couldn't be bothered. The student orientation was an absolute DISASTER. How could the school be that unprepared for an event that included at least 1000 kids? The year hasn't even started yet and I am getting very bad vibes. I'll update my review after the school year actually starts. Fingers crossed, my child likes this place. I am highly disappointed so far. This school is supposed to be one of the best. I am yet to see THAT!

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers are happy to recieve any comments,question about the curriculum and about my son's school work.

My son just started to attend this school,I had a chance to meet all his teachers,I know he will develope in all subjects,I am pleased to realize that this is a serious school and gives enough knowkedge to go on to a great high school.

Teachers are amazing; and although we do get alot of work, we have fun too. (8th grade picnic, swimming in PE, dances); however, I do believe some of the staff (not the teachers) have issues. They let the power get to them, and get you in trouble for dumbest reasons (VICE PRINCIPAL *COUGH*) Also, some classes are overflowing with students as people are moving over to this area due to how good the education here is. For the most part, there really isn't an issue with the school. People barely get bullied, everyone has friends and fits in with there group and school is clean. I was glad I had 3 years at this school, and hope West will also do me good. Definitely recommend this school, -- Anonymous

Overall good school but it would help if the school district hired crossing guards before and after school. Parents need to slow down when driving, be aware and patient of kids crossing the street.

great school, no bullying. my 7th grader couldn't be happier. staff is great. keep up good work.

I love this school. The principle is amazing. Just the other day she did the ice bucket challenge and the whole school was working on getting donations to donate to ALS. Most of the staff is great but quite a few of them are the meanest people I know. They just yell at you and don't want to listen to what you have to say cause your "only a kid". Other than that I love all of my teachers. They are the best. I love rogich.

A couple of the teachers are great but a few of them are bullies. My English teacher poked fun of me in class and I felt so awkward. She kept doing this throughout the year. I dreaded going to school because of it and I am not returning this school year. My grades dropped as the year went on as I really couldn't concentrate on my classes due to my feeling of hopelessness.

This school is a great school. I am so pleased with my daughter progress . The staff are very friendly too

Though some of my teachers are some of the best teachers I've ever had, I have learned little to nothing new this year. I actually got suspended simply because I cut a corner on a basketball court before the game began and because the vice principal had let the power go to his head, he suspended me because he wished it. I am an all A and B student with straight accelerated classes and Algebra I. There was one time where I was looking forward to school and to absorb the knowledge...Now, I feel as if it doesn't matter anymore. As for the bullying in the school, I have been harassed more by the staff than the students themselves. despite my many attempts to stop them, i merely get punished instead. And even though both my mother and myself have spoken to them about the theory of skipping for me due to my practically falling asleep in class, they slammed the door of opportunity in our faces. I have never even been tested for it. This school was one of the worst schools i have ever attended and caused me more mental abuse than i ever thought possible. I'm glad i'm leaving next year.

Last modified Sig Rogich Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.