Sig Rogich Middle School 3

Posted October 13, 2014
Overall good school but it would help if the school district hired crossing guards before and after school. Parents need to slow down when driving, be aware and patient of kids crossing the street.

Posted August 30, 2014
great school, no bullying. my 7th grader couldn't be happier. staff is great. keep up good work.

Posted August 30, 2014
I love this school. The principle is amazing. Just the other day she did the ice bucket challenge and the whole school was working on getting donations to donate to ALS. Most of the staff is great but quite a few of them are the meanest people I know. They just yell at you and don't want to listen to what you have to say cause your "only a kid". Other than that I love all of my teachers. They are the best. I love rogich.

Sig Rogich Middle School 2

Posted August 29, 2014
A couple of the teachers are great but a few of them are bullies. My English teacher poked fun of me in class and I felt so awkward. She kept doing this throughout the year. I dreaded going to school because of it and I am not returning this school year. My grades dropped as the year went on as I really couldn't concentrate on my classes due to my feeling of hopelessness.

Posted April 23, 2014
This school is a great school. I am so pleased with my daughter progress . The staff are very friendly too

Sig Rogich Middle School 2

Posted April 17, 2014
Though some of my teachers are some of the best teachers I've ever had, I have learned little to nothing new this year. I actually got suspended simply because I cut a corner on a basketball court before the game began and because the vice principal had let the power go to his head, he suspended me because he wished it. I am an all A and B student with straight accelerated classes and Algebra I. There was one time where I was looking forward to school and to absorb the knowledge...Now, I feel as if it doesn't matter anymore. As for the bullying in the school, I have been harassed more by the staff than the students themselves. despite my many attempts to stop them, i merely get punished instead. And even though both my mother and myself have spoken to them about the theory of skipping for me due to my practically falling asleep in class, they slammed the door of opportunity in our faces. I have never even been tested for it. This school was one of the worst schools i have ever attended and caused me more mental abuse than i ever thought possible. I'm glad i'm leaving next year.

Posted January 28, 2014
I am a student and I love this school it is great. Yes there are a lot of kids but most are really cool. I came from a private school for the last 8 years and I like this so much better. My other school was rigid and we had less students but more bullying at the private school. I really love this school and most of the teachers.

Sig Rogich Middle School 3

Posted October 15, 2013
Rogich was mostly a great school, but there was a big bullying problem and some of the staff didn't really care about what their students were learning or what was going on in the classroom. The electives are fantastic and there are some really good teachers there, some of which are still my favorite teachers to this day. But the bulling and ignorant teachers is ridiculous.

Sig Rogich Middle School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
school hasn't started yet and we are recent transplants from New York. What I have seen so far at Sig Rogich has been impressive. Thorough, caring staff with great attention to detail. My 12 yr old daughter feels more than comfortable going to a new school in a new state just because of the greeting she got at orientation. Even thought there was a paperwork snafu and her packet wasn't ready she was able to tour the school and get all the info needed. Again i was impressed and the paperwork problem was easily fixed.

Posted August 24, 2012
I went to sig rogich for 6th grade and it was probably thew best year of my life! The staff is great! That basketball teams are at the top. Rogich hasthe best teachers in the state. In the summer they give us packets so we can be prepared. Rogich has a minor bullying issue though. But they stay on top of it. Rogich is probably one of the best in the state. Go Rough Riders!

Sig Rogich Middle School
235 North Pavilion Center Dr, Las Vegas, NV  89144
Last modified Sig Rogich Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sig Rogich Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top