John C Fremont Middle School 1

Posted December 08, 2013
This school has horrible test results It for sure deserves a one star rating just because parents and kids don't think so is nothing.They have proved to be a one star school.

John C Fremont Middle School 2

Posted September 26, 2013
I will start with some of the good things the programs they have for poor kids are awesome. But the teachers here treat the kids bad the yell and talk down to them. please look real deep if you send your child here

Posted July 02, 2013
I went her 6-8 grade I finished this year n I'm going to high school but ya lots of people say this school is bad when its not. It is very rare for people to fight in that school. The teachers are awesome. I promise this is a really good school and does not deserve a 1 rating

Posted August 12, 2012
I taught a Fremont when the change over first took place. I was excited to be part of the good changes that took place. I've since then retired and as I review my time with Fremont, I would have sent my children to the present school without hesitation. It is great. There is a loving caring administration and a group of caring and gifted educators who will not be satisfied until they have done everything possible to help you student succeed in their quest for education.

Posted March 03, 2010
I have been to this school for 2 12 years and I find this school very interesting. It has alot of programs and its very interesting. The teachers are cool. I suggest that people should go to this school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John C Fremont Middle School 4

Posted January 28, 2010
I am a parent of a sixth grader, at Freemont, school year 09-10. I am happy with the Principal and the Leadership that Freemont has shown us this year. Safety and Discipline are important issues and having a no fighting policy definity is working. Good job, Freemont, keep up the good work.

Posted May 30, 2009
I am a 2008-2009 6th grade student at John C. Fremont Professional Development Middle School and when I first started, I didn't like it. As the school year went, I learned many things and helped many people there. This school has many opportunities to any students who goes there. There are also events that rewards students that have achieved in there goals. This school also has a program in which a student can be part of to be able to get help to go to college.These are a few things that this school does to student who need and want help. In the five schools in 3 different places (states/country) this is one of the best schools I have been to and again, I am an 11 yr. old, straight A's, 6th grade student.

Posted November 07, 2007

Posted August 17, 2005
- a administrator

Posted May 25, 2004
- a former student

John C Fremont Middle School
1100 East St Louis Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89104
Last modified John C Fremont Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John C Fremont Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top