Bad
Good

This School is a amazing school teachers are nice, and try their very best to make learning much better. I have been in this school for 2 years so far, fights aren't common. Teachers are nice, I made friends with a teacher during the first days. Teachers like Mr.Kelly are one of the most favorite teachers in the whole campus. Learning here is very fun, Math was one of my very hated class. The truth is I now like it because the teachers make it worth it. ---Submitted by a Student

This school has horrible test results It for sure deserves a one star rating just because parents and kids don't think so is nothing.They have proved to be a one star school.

I will start with some of the good things the programs they have for poor kids are awesome. But the teachers here treat the kids bad the yell and talk down to them. please look real deep if you send your child here

I went her 6-8 grade I finished this year n I'm going to high school but ya lots of people say this school is bad when its not. It is very rare for people to fight in that school. The teachers are awesome. I promise this is a really good school and does not deserve a 1 rating

I taught a Fremont when the change over first took place. I was excited to be part of the good changes that took place. I've since then retired and as I review my time with Fremont, I would have sent my children to the present school without hesitation. It is great. There is a loving caring administration and a group of caring and gifted educators who will not be satisfied until they have done everything possible to help you student succeed in their quest for education.

I have been to this school for 2 12 years and I find this school very interesting. It has alot of programs and its very interesting. The teachers are cool. I suggest that people should go to this school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a parent of a sixth grader, at Freemont, school year 09-10. I am happy with the Principal and the Leadership that Freemont has shown us this year. Safety and Discipline are important issues and having a no fighting policy definity is working. Good job, Freemont, keep up the good work.

I am a 2008-2009 6th grade student at John C. Fremont Professional Development Middle School and when I first started, I didn't like it. As the school year went, I learned many things and helped many people there. This school has many opportunities to any students who goes there. There are also events that rewards students that have achieved in there goals. This school also has a program in which a student can be part of to be able to get help to go to college.These are a few things that this school does to student who need and want help. In the five schools in 3 different places (states/country) this is one of the best schools I have been to and again, I am an 11 yr. old, straight A's, 6th grade student.

Last modified John C Fremont Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.