Posted October 03, 2014
what an Excellent and wonderful school - Kay Carl ES! Wishing there's another nearby 89108. The children are so sensitively Well-behaved!

Posted October 02, 2014
This is my child's 3rd year at this school. There are many exciting and positive changes this year due to our new Principal. The lunch room is now run so efficient and is a fun environment for the kids. Kiss-N-Go drop off and pick up is a much safer solution for the children. It would work better if parents followed the rules and traffic laws. There are many great teachers and the office staff is wonderful to deal with.

Posted June 28, 2014
kay carl is a good school.my child this year improved big time there was so many programs like a star wars book club,,art clubs,science clubs and more.The teacher was so kids and he respected and discipline.he dress nice too me parents .pe teacher was a superstar. I would suggest this to a friend

Posted June 10, 2014
Principal is mia 98% of the time. Assistant principal well talk around and around and around you until you've forgotten why you even called. I've been told that this used to be a very good school. But it isn't any more. Teachers seem beaten down. The p.e. coaches run threes school. Two words....zone variance.

Posted March 23, 2014
Kay Carl Elementary school is one of the best schools in Clark County. They have an excellent selection of talented teachers and the curriculum includes a wide variety of subjects and classes. The students that go to Kay Carl elementary really like their environment. It is one of the best managed schools in the whole state of Nevada.

Posted October 25, 2012
This has been the worst experience I could have imagined for my children. My daughter didn't have a teacher for the second half of first grade and no one even told us the teacher had gone out on disability. They had numerous subs who didn't know what they were doing which caused my daughter to go from all A's to an F in math. We are still working to get her back on track and will be for the rest of second grade. At least we did get the best second grade teacher. And if they consider having the kids pick up trash as a great P.E. program then there are major problems at this school. I can't wait to get my children out of this school next year.

Posted October 25, 2012
I have grandchildren in this school and the experience has been very upsetting and frustrating. My granddaughter went from an A student to an F student in math in one short year. Her teacher was out sick most of the time and the subs obviously did not do their job. Look at the test scores and stats for this school compared to the state average, I believe it says it all. I do not feel the children are getting a good education here and will be happy to see them go to another school next year.

Kay Carl Elementary School 4

Posted January 24, 2011
This is my grandson's second year at Kay Carl and I am very happy with the treatment he receives from the faculty and many of them call him by name. He loves school and his teachers. The PTA is great in sponsoring affordable fundraisers and programs to keep the kids involved. I have a choice to place him in a private school but prefer Kay Carl.

Posted November 04, 2010
We have had nothing but problems with this school since the prior principal left and took all the great teachers with her. This past year, my sons 5th grade class had no teacher for 1/2 a year, only a mean substitute who always threatened to leave them because he wasn't paid enough for the "bother."

Posted September 10, 2009

Kay Carl Elementary School
5625 Corbett St, Las Vegas, NV  89130
Last modified Kay Carl Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kay Carl Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top