Las Vegas, NV

Posted March 22, 2015
Everyone is wonderful! I Love the staff. My daughter loves going to school. My son can't wait to start next year.

Posted August 21, 2014
My daughter is now starting her second year at Rogers. The administrative staff is outstanding. I've never seen a Principal that is so involved and genuinely cares about keeping the standards of the school high. All of the teachers are so sweet and always smiling . There are tons of school activities , contests, etc. Lucille Rogers is a community of parents , students, and teachers working together to provide an excellent education and experience . My son also attends this school for his Speech Therapy and I just love his teacher . Again I really can feel that he cares about my child. I highly recommend this school.

Posted May 12, 2014
CCSD has a real 5 star school and this is it! My daughter has attended this School since the first grade, and now graduating from the 5th grade. We have had the Best experience a child could have at this level. The principal and assistant principal work together to create a home away from home environment that allows the children to thrive. They know all their kids by first names all 800 it's amazing. I have spent many hours volunteering in many different capacities, they make all parents welcome to the Rogers family! If you live in this zoned consider yourself blessed! S Wheeler

Posted October 27, 2013
Excellent School by all meanings, my daughter has been improved a lot. Big thanks for the teachers.

Posted September 28, 2013
This is my son's 3rd year at Lucille Rogers. It's like a community... a family. They get involved in the life of your child.

Posted September 26, 2013
Great school, my son is improving day after day since he moved, the teachers are very good. Thanks Rogers Team

Posted September 23, 2013
i choose my apartment based on the school result last year, I enroll my daughter, i would like to till that the standard of education is very high and my daughter and are highly interest with the school. Highly appreciated for the Rodgers team effort.

Posted February 24, 2013
Both of my sons go to Rogers Elementary and I am so impressed by the teachers, staff and environment. I really trust and I am confident everyday when I drop my kids at school. I see the principal most every morning when I take my kids and he is always smiling and greeting us. We had previous experience in private and semi private school, driving miles away thinking we were doing the right think but we finally agreed to enroll them at Rogers (2 miles away) and regret that we did not do it earlier. Do not waist your money on tuition, just enroll there:)

Posted October 23, 2012
Great school, my daughter has a big progress since she moved and started 4th grade, now she is 5th grade and both teachers are very good. Thanks Lucille Rogers!!!

Posted August 13, 2012
Ive went to Rogers for all 6 years available the education there was great and every teacher there was content on teaching. Their is rarely any bullying and the staff is there to answer any questions. The counselor is good and he is real funny he seems to help everyone with their problem.

Lucille S Rogers Elementary School
5535 South Riley St, Las Vegas, NV  89148
Last modified Lucille S Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lucille S Rogers Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top