Bad
Good

Teachers are great. So far no problems with teachers challenging my children. Children enjoy the tags and gate programs. Principal Krizmarzick and Vice Principal Gutierrez and former Vice Principal Ballard are great. Front office staff are very friendly and helpful. Administration and teachers are attentive to parent concerns. There was one teacher that I had some issues with that was a bit too passive on certain discipline tactics with kids that did not behave but I believe that has been resolved. but I believe that has been resolved. Lunch room staff is very friendly as well. School is kept very clean. Parking is a little challenging but just get to the school a bit early and there shouldn't be much of an issue. Field trips are held at great places including the local orchard, fishing pond, museums and symphony concert halls. No school is perfect but this school is AWESOME! Hoping that every year my kids are there that it will continue to be. Keep up the great work!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

No problems with the current teachers so far. They push the kids to do their best and challenge them. Having Gate and tags program is great too.

Amount of homework: Agree

Some weeks are easier than others but I believe it is just right to allow kids to be kids and not drill em all day with school work. If a parent wants to push their kids mire then there are always workbooks and websites also tutor classes in the community.

Develops character: Agree

Philosophy and teachings prove it. Their rules and classroom procedures and expectations show it all. There are always rowdy & bullies as well as goodkids at every school but once a child with behabioral problems is identified the staff will do their best to address and help the children

Everyone is wonderful! I Love the staff. My daughter loves going to school. My son can't wait to start next year.

My daughter is now starting her second year at Rogers. The administrative staff is outstanding. I've never seen a Principal that is so involved and genuinely cares about keeping the standards of the school high. All of the teachers are so sweet and always smiling . There are tons of school activities , contests, etc. Lucille Rogers is a community of parents , students, and teachers working together to provide an excellent education and experience . My son also attends this school for his Speech Therapy and I just love his teacher . Again I really can feel that he cares about my child. I highly recommend this school.

CCSD has a real 5 star school and this is it! My daughter has attended this School since the first grade, and now graduating from the 5th grade. We have had the Best experience a child could have at this level. The principal and assistant principal work together to create a home away from home environment that allows the children to thrive. They know all their kids by first names all 800 it's amazing. I have spent many hours volunteering in many different capacities, they make all parents welcome to the Rogers family! If you live in this zoned consider yourself blessed! S Wheeler

Excellent School by all meanings, my daughter has been improved a lot. Big thanks for the teachers.

This is my son's 3rd year at Lucille Rogers. It's like a community... a family. They get involved in the life of your child.

Great school, my son is improving day after day since he moved, the teachers are very good. Thanks Rogers Team

Last modified Lucille S Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.