Posted November 07, 2014
The teachers are good and caring about there students and the office staff is good

William E Snyder Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2014
My children have been going to this school for many years. My oldest daughter just graduated and went here since 3rd grade. I have seen it go through staff and many changes. Each change has its good and bad sides but for the most part good. I wish all the teachers cared as much as the good ones do. The office staff for the most part is very nice. However, there are a few that I wish would find jobs outside of working with children as they are very rude and unprofessional. I think for the area (east las vegas) and having 70-80% of the child Hispanic with parents that don't speak English this school goes above and beyond in trying to get all children ready for the next grade. i wish there was more of a push to get parents involved in the kids schooling. A lot of the teacher allow certain kids to misbehave and interrupt the class because they feel the parents wont do anything so they give up. But I do have to say the teachers at this have a very hard job! Most of them try very hard to do it right. I also love the school spirit. Mr. Snyder is amazing as well always there working with the kids to make them the super stars they are meant to be.

William E Snyder Elementary School 0

Posted January 27, 2010
In a time where schools are 'graded' on their performance, Snyder does well. They are the only Title One school in the area that consistently meets the standard. They will eventually fall behind as the pass rates increase to the 80-100% by the Federal government, as will every school in the nation. My kid LOVES school. He used to hate it. No doubt because of Snyder's efforts.

Posted December 17, 2009
I think snyder is better becouse it makes children wake up and tell us lets go to scholl that is what my child says

Posted October 27, 2009
I think this school is wonderful! The principal has very high expectations for all of the students and staff. Everyone in the office is always very helpful.

William E Snyder Elementary School 0

Posted February 03, 2009
The staff in the office including the pricipal need to be better trained in hadling different issues that arise and NOT taking them to personal levels and using their authority to move things in their favor. They need to worry more about the kids that's what they get paid for!

William E Snyder Elementary School 2

Posted January 03, 2008
So far I am very disappointed in this school. My son went from an honor role straight A student to average and even getting C's and D's. I have not seen any parent involvement and I am so sick of not having anyone contacting me about my sons progress. I call but it doesn't seem to matter. I guess he is just another number to this school. I don't know what else to say except as soon as I am able to I am going to pull my son out of this school.

Posted November 24, 2004
It is a very nice and well protected school. As far as the staff they are very helpful. So far all the teachers that my kids have had have been grat answering all of my questions.

William E Snyder Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2004

William E Snyder Elementary School
4317 East Colorado Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89104
Last modified William E Snyder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William E Snyder Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top