Posted June 11, 2014
I enrolled my child in this school one year ago and I found that most of the teachers there have one goal in mind and that is their pay checks. They spend more time bullying then actually teaching. They claim that they want parental involvement but, BEAWARE! the more you make yourself available and try to become involved, they will start to pick on your child. And in the end the staff will bully your child out of the school or lie on them. The leaders know that this type of thing is going on but refuses to do anything to stop it. If you care about your child's future. Stay away from this school. The Foundation really needs to take a look at the leaders there and listen more to the parents and students. The politics there are unbelievable.

Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy 5

Posted March 13, 2010
2 Of my children go to this school and i am grateful to have a school like this in my neighborhood . My children are receiving a great education and this is very important for their future. I know that this school will have my children prepared for college, and because of this they will have a great future ahead of them .

Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy 0

Posted November 06, 2009
My child has been a student at AACPA for 4 years now and I couldn't be more pleased with the education he is receiving. Just in that short period of time he has been exposed to things I couldn't have imagined when I was his age. The teachers have all been great and my family couldn't be happier.

Posted September 27, 2009

Posted May 19, 2009

Posted July 10, 2008

Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy 4

Posted December 09, 2007
I have been attending AACPA since the very beginning. I have been able to veiw colleges, join programs to prepare for college and my school keeps me invovled with the community.I have just begun high school and I have all advanced classes and our 11th graders are already beginning college courses. My school is new and there is always room for improvments.

Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy 5

Posted September 04, 2007

Posted June 28, 2007
My children have been attending AACPA since the very beginning and while the school started off on the right track with wonderful teachers like Djuane and Tamera Anderson there has been a steady decline ever since. The teacher and staff turnover rate is OUT of CONTROL. Every year returning students have to start over again with new teachers and a totally new way of doing things. While, this can be a benefit on one hand, it shows no consistency in the school on the other hand. At the end of every year parents hear the same old story about how things are going to change and be different. How the new staff will deal with the unruly kids in the classroom, so that those who actually want to learn can, but that never happens. We've stuck it out with AACPA because of the promises of new things to come.

Posted May 01, 2007

Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy
1201 West Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, NV  89106
Last modified Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top