Bad
Good

I have nothing but great things to say about Andre Agassi College Prepatory Academy. The school has helped my son to flourish. He has consistently achieved A-B honor role status and in most cases straight A honor role. The Gents and Girl Power are both great mentoring program, which all they ask for is parent involvement. They have the same teacher turn over rate at this school as with any other school in Clark County, as long as you are an involved parent the school is Great.

I enrolled my child in this school one year ago and I found that most of the teachers there have one goal in mind and that is their pay checks. They spend more time bullying then actually teaching. They claim that they want parental involvement but, BEAWARE! the more you make yourself available and try to become involved, they will start to pick on your child. And in the end the staff will bully your child out of the school or lie on them. The leaders know that this type of thing is going on but refuses to do anything to stop it. If you care about your child's future. Stay away from this school. The Foundation really needs to take a look at the leaders there and listen more to the parents and students. The politics there are unbelievable.

2 Of my children go to this school and i am grateful to have a school like this in my neighborhood . My children are receiving a great education and this is very important for their future. I know that this school will have my children prepared for college, and because of this they will have a great future ahead of them .

My child has been a student at AACPA for 4 years now and I couldn't be more pleased with the education he is receiving. Just in that short period of time he has been exposed to things I couldn't have imagined when I was his age. The teachers have all been great and my family couldn't be happier.

I have been attending AACPA since the very beginning. I have been able to veiw colleges, join programs to prepare for college and my school keeps me invovled with the community.I have just begun high school and I have all advanced classes and our 11th graders are already beginning college courses. My school is new and there is always room for improvments.

My children have been attending AACPA since the very beginning and while the school started off on the right track with wonderful teachers like Djuane and Tamera Anderson there has been a steady decline ever since. The teacher and staff turnover rate is OUT of CONTROL. Every year returning students have to start over again with new teachers and a totally new way of doing things. While, this can be a benefit on one hand, it shows no consistency in the school on the other hand. At the end of every year parents hear the same old story about how things are going to change and be different. How the new staff will deal with the unruly kids in the classroom, so that those who actually want to learn can, but that never happens. We've stuck it out with AACPA because of the promises of new things to come.

Agassi prep school itself is a good school but the changing of administrative staff year to year makes the school not so good. Every new administrative staff has they own way on how they want to change the school.

Last modified Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.