Bad
Good

The staff is so friendly and helpful! They were with us every step of the way in the enrollment process. Thanks so much!

I am a parent who wrote the review posted on March 8th, 2013. After I discussed the situation with administration, I believe they worked very hard to resolve the issues I had presented. I am very satisfied with Mr. Whipperman's response to my concerns and I am updating my rating based on the way these issues were handled.

Leavitt is a great place to send your students. The students are nice - is there some stuff with kids not treating each other great yes but overall, I love this place. The principal is a great guy and cares about all kids.

I love iwan molasky its like a regular middle school teachers/staff are nice i love the school

This school is great and my kids had an awesome experience here! The teachers and administration are very supportive.

Ok im a 7th grader this year. Ok yes some of the teachers are rude and maybe lazy but still this is a great school. I have never seen anyone in the halls or outside ever get bullied. I have almost acc classes in all my subjects so if you want to say kids aren't learning anything look at me and all of the other kids that have acc classes. We learned a lot.

I am in the military, and my two kids have attended many different schools, to date Leavitt middle school is by far the worst school ever. They don t handle problems they just send all kids involved (at fault or not) away to another school so they don t have to deal with it. They sent my son to behavioral school for defending himself after being punched three times before fighting back. They don t even try to resolve the problem; they just ship them off to behavioral school. We are pulling our son out of this school and never sending him back.

I have now have pulled both my children out of this school for 2 totally different reasons. We tried to move before my straight A student had to go but due to the economy we were unable to. They have drinking, kids beating up kids, u name it it happens & they will take down the innocent even if they r a bystander then send them to another school so they don't have to report having these problems & add them to their stats. Be AWARE!

I love Leavitt Middle School! It is a good environment and the teachers do care. The parents of all the students are respectful and nice. I hope everyone likes this school as much as I do!

I love it at Leavitt! The teachers and the students are amazing! At Leavitt we work hard everyday to provide a safe environment and meaningful learning experiences for students. Unfortunately, you can't please everyone!

Last modified Justice Myron E Leavitt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.