Justice Myron E Leavitt Middle School 4

Posted July 10, 2013
I am a parent who wrote the review posted on March 8th, 2013. After I discussed the situation with administration, I believe they worked very hard to resolve the issues I had presented. I am very satisfied with Mr. Whipperman's response to my concerns and I am updating my rating based on the way these issues were handled.

Posted May 15, 2013
Leavitt is a great place to send your students. The students are nice - is there some stuff with kids not treating each other great yes but overall, I love this place. The principal is a great guy and cares about all kids.

Posted August 17, 2012
I love iwan molasky its like a regular middle school teachers/staff are nice i love the school

Posted March 26, 2012
This school is great and my kids had an awesome experience here! The teachers and administration are very supportive.

Justice Myron E Leavitt Middle School 4

Posted August 31, 2011
Ok im a 7th grader this year. Ok yes some of the teachers are rude and maybe lazy but still this is a great school. I have never seen anyone in the halls or outside ever get bullied. I have almost acc classes in all my subjects so if you want to say kids aren't learning anything look at me and all of the other kids that have acc classes. We learned a lot.

Justice Myron E Leavitt Middle School 1

Posted March 18, 2011
I am in the military, and my two kids have attended many different schools, to date Leavitt middle school is by far the worst school ever. They don t handle problems they just send all kids involved (at fault or not) away to another school so they don t have to deal with it. They sent my son to behavioral school for defending himself after being punched three times before fighting back. They don t even try to resolve the problem; they just ship them off to behavioral school. We are pulling our son out of this school and never sending him back.

Justice Myron E Leavitt Middle School 1

Posted December 13, 2010
I have now have pulled both my children out of this school for 2 totally different reasons. We tried to move before my straight A student had to go but due to the economy we were unable to. They have drinking, kids beating up kids, u name it it happens & they will take down the innocent even if they r a bystander then send them to another school so they don't have to report having these problems & add them to their stats. Be AWARE!

Posted November 03, 2010
I love Leavitt Middle School! It is a good environment and the teachers do care. The parents of all the students are respectful and nice. I hope everyone likes this school as much as I do!

Posted September 18, 2010
I love it at Leavitt! The teachers and the students are amazing! At Leavitt we work hard everyday to provide a safe environment and meaningful learning experiences for students. Unfortunately, you can't please everyone!

Justice Myron E Leavitt Middle School 3

Posted September 11, 2010
In my opinion,LMS, has some good and bad points. I categorized them as average per my standard on the performance of the teachers, administration and students. Although a lot will say, it is a very good school. Some things that was of very sensitive in nature, that the school admi. should report or call the parents was not handled properly until we, the parents went to the school, but if it's about dress code or student is late ,you'll get a call immediately or at the end of the day. Also, the teacher's mar their view or judge the student just because the sibling/s of student had a bad rapport or was not as disciplined as the other sibling/s. The teachers also watch the student like a hawk if the parent complaints to the Principal or Dean about a teacher or other things. Performance of a student reflects the teachers.

Justice Myron E Leavitt Middle School
4701 Quadrel St, Las Vegas, NV  89129
Last modified Justice Myron E Leavitt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Justice Myron E Leavitt Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top