Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The best school, excellent!! Great teachers, I Want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Ever the best

They really help my daughter to focus when she's in class and reading. She love attending this school before she went they she attended treem elementary where they would go threw at least 2 teachers a year and so many subs they were never there long enough to get to know the students and to help them learn more. And she was physically assaulted on more then one occasion and there was no disciplinary action against the other kids. One time she was even whipped by three boys their jackets just for hanging out with a black girl she came home with small Cuts up and down her arm and the kids didn't even get in trouble. We have yet to have any problems with any kind of bullying or assaults at Tony Alamo they seem to have a really good handle on their kids.

I am writing again about Ms McCoy.But I have a new experience with her.I was able to chaperone the GATE class to the Renaissance Fair in Oct.And I was with her group so I spent the whole day with her.She is such a wonderful teacher and person.I think she really sincerely cares for each and everyone of her students.I was so impressed with her and her patience and her ability to teach these boys.My Grandson will succeed partly because of you,Ms McCoy! Also Mr Davis,I have not meet you but I felt like I have.My Grandson is always talking about you,I am so glad he has 2 awesome teachers this year!!

Tony Alamo is GREATTTTTTTTTT!!!! We luv the whole school, we are human so we do have some dislikes...lol. But over all it's a wonderful school, NOW since they got the new principal!! He is so visiable, always willing to help, always greets u with a smile, always says ...GOOD AM or EVENING!! Our son attended this school from day one Kindergarten, 1st grade & moving alone to do 2nd grade. My son will be at Tony Alamo until...1- they change to year round, 2- the school gets out of control, 3- THE BEST PRINCIPLE EVER..MR. TODD LINBERG LEAVES!!!!!!

The new principal is GREAT ...he is so visible..you can see him every morning and dismissal time which is actually good for the school.He makes sure that all the students are safe.Last week,it was raining and he was the one who traffic the cars and kids crossing by..two thumbs up for you Mr.Todd...However,there is this one staff at the registrar who is actually rude all the time.My son has been studying here for 3 years and every year whenever I go to the office I noticed that she is so tackless with the visitors coming in and I myself have experience it..not just once but twice..maybe thats the way she is but she shouldnt be like that because she is a school staff..she should be friendly to everyone and not act out and be rude. I check the Alamo website and got her name.(TTaylor)..I think schools should screen their staff.

My son Attended firtst grade at this school last year. My son did not attend kindergarten and was a little behind, but the school and the Vice princaple Jennifer and the Principle along with his teacher, Ms. Allen and his tutoring teacher Ms Hurley were so wonderful and really cared about my sons well being and success. I am so pleased he is going back to this school next year and I think the way the school is involved in aspects of the childrens all around sucess is just so refreshing. I am a young mother and was unsure of what to expect from a school but I have really been surpised by this schools attention to the kids and to the childs needs and willingness to work with the parents :)

Horribly unprofessional front office staff. Uninterested principal. Teachers are engaged with children but some lack real partnering skills with parents. The skill sets provided to the kids are great but the interpersonal skills of the staff are something no normal person wants to come back to.

My son has studied two years at Alamo Elementary. My daughter is in kindergarten and both have had excellent teachers who has helped every child until they get the way to learn. They organize different activities to parent involvement.

We are thrilled with Alamo. My son is in 3rd grade and Alamo has been a 100% turn around from his previous school! The work is challenging and they are flexible with children of different learning levels. The G.A.T.E. program is enriching and rewarding for the students. The family activities in the evening are frequent and varied. The teachers really seem to care about each student's enrichment and progress.

i totally disagree with the last post. I think most of the teachers that we have had are very organized the font office is a little distracting. I feel that they are doing what is best for kids because they have made high achieving scores the past two years. I have been a teacher in another state and what they are doing here is much better than in other states.

Last modified Tony Alamo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.