Posted November 12, 2014
The School itself is ok, however,Im concerned with the lack of teaching thats being given. I understand that the Schools are evolving into the new technology for students, but that still doesn't make it ok for the Teachers to not teach and help the students who are having problems with certain subjects. You have some good teachers and some bad ones. If teaching is not your love, then there should be another field you should try.

Posted June 14, 2014
well I am moving from Shreveport Louisiana and I am moving to las vegas for the second time the first time I came I was in the third grade so now its my last year in middle school I will be an eighth grader this year when school starts back and I will be going to this school so if any of the former students can tell me what this school will be like I will be very happy with who ever responds to my comment thank u and have a happy and safe summer every one

Posted April 17, 2014
My children's school is the best in Las Vegas. They offer excellent teachers and an awesome curriculum with opportunities to grow and expand s child's knowledge in a friendly environment!

Posted October 26, 2013
Overall the school is clean and very well put. Teachers are ok. I'm constantly having to stress about my school work. I've been having thoughts about switching schools if possible. I'm only stressing over one particular class. Ms. Holitik class accelerated. First of all the class is ENGLISH not POETRY! And everytime she gives the class an assignment to do she doesn't explain it to where me and my other classmates understand. She teaches us stuff nothing related to English. She basically bullies her students. If you try and ask a question to her she will literally embarrass you to the whole class. She will start yelling at you. She will not help you in any other way! I come from John C. Fremont MS and it's a fair school, but I learned more there than I do here! In harney there is so much pressure on te kids to do more than well. In Fremont MS they help you out with problems. In harney all they do is tell at you and your done. And I already know by posting this I'll get Suspended or something, but there's no other way I'll be heard.

Posted September 10, 2013
this school is awesome my child is always saying how awesome this school is and how great the teachers are

Kathleen & Tim Harney Middle School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
awesome school had so much fun in this school cool teachers and staff and the lunch isn't so bad

Posted August 31, 2013
The schools ok I did have to deal with a few bullies here and there fights don't happen often I would say its fine if you keep low profile

Kathleen & Tim Harney Middle School 1

Posted August 12, 2013
Nervous about sending my 6th grader to this school because of the past poor reviews. I hope things have changed.

Posted May 11, 2010

Posted May 10, 2010
Harney Middle School is an awesome school and has many activities and clubs you could join. This school is the BEST! I've been here for a year so far and it is awesome!

Kathleen & Tim Harney Middle School
1580 South Hollywood Blvd, Las Vegas, NV  89142
Last modified Kathleen & Tim Harney Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kathleen & Tim Harney Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top