Bad
Good

I will be going to K.O. Knudson Middle school this fall and I am so excited. I went to their open house and it was way more that I expected. I would like to learn more about!

I am currently a student at KO and I must say I'm not impressed. This school is supposed to be creative arts and there's supposed to be opportunities, but when I enrolled I assumed that there would be more up-to-date technology like my elementary magnet school. One other thing is the disorganization, your always wondering what's going on. For example: basketball my friends and I wanted to try out, so we asked the office, they said ask to coach during lunch, so we tried but were not allowed to go in the hallways during lunch. So I went to the website, they had tryout dates from last year! And one last thing, the staff can be cruel. Currently I am going through tons of conversations with me teacher, and why she's saying I got an F on a test that I got an A on. After you get over all the negative parts, KO can be pretty awesome.

this school is so cool.......i love it so much<3 <3 <3 :) i hope it wins 5,000 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!

My School is amazing they always do their best to help students achieve their goals! My teachers always helped me when i was stuck and they gave me the strength and courage to carry on, helped me, and encouraged me to reach my goals! This is a great school they enforce dress code and all school rules, all the staff are very encouraging and have a great sense of humor even people in the Main Office. Our school needs improving on the actual building. K.O. Knudson M.S. celebrated the 50th Anniversary in the year 2012. Our school is run down and i hope that if we win this 5k we can remodel the school even slightly! This is a wonderful school as we know it and it would be an Opportunity of a life time to enhance the schools' awesomeness! In the school year of 2012-2013 as a 6th grader i had the best time at school that I have ever had LEARNING!! Sure, at times it was a little rough but my friends and all the wonderful Staff got me through it with a smile... At this school everyone has one thing in common with YOU. Performing Arts!! I hope anyone that goes to this school has fun learning and participating in the school activities, field trips, and much more! K.O. is full of DREAMS

I am about to become a student at K.O. Knudson and I'm really excited to become one of the cougars! I am a magnet student! My passion is for performing arts and I knew that magnet school would be perfect with performing arts when my guidance counselor talked about it in my 5th grade class at Patricia A. Bendorf Elementary School(I recommend it because it's a 2011 Blue Ribbon School and it is a 5 Star Rated School). I hope that K.O. will be an amazing experience!

The band program is great however, my A+ student went to a straight F student due to bullying. He was just to "white" to attend the school. He was picked on too many times. I ended with withdrawing him. It was a teachers child that was doing the bullying of him and several other students.

I think this school is awsome they have great programs and much more

It is sooooo unorganised... they expect us to be organised when they are not organised what great romaoddles > :(

Glad my son is a student of KO. He is very happy and would not want to change to any other school.

I go to ko right now it is the best school ever! I love it to peices eeveryone is nice and accepting no matter who you are. The classes are challenging but fun and the teachers are great! I <3 it there send your kids or family members not kidding.

Last modified K O Knudson Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.