PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (13 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (16 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (20 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (18 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (16 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

I have witnessed the preschool teachers deal sharply with what started to appear as a bullying situation.

Supports LD students: Agree

There is a student that goes to another school for some instruction. The teachers and administrators support this.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The students are giving leadership roles and responsibilities each week.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My son has learned to respect the feelings and opinions of others. I was impressed when he shared how he respected someone's opinion with he did not agree. At 4 years old that was something i though was beyond his grasp. Learning this concept at his school helps him be friendly with other kids.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My extended family has shared how much they have seen my son grow in education and character.

Amount of homework: Agree

My son brings home weekly homework packets. They do review the homework. They can tell that I take the time to work through the packet with my son.

My preschooler has had so many positive growth experiences at this school. The teachers have been awesome. They have demonstrated that they truly are concerned for my sons educational and character development. Miss Lu, Miss Linda, Miss Itab, Mrs. Jill, Miss Caley and Mrs. House have given me comfort that they are interested in the well being of my son.

We transferred into WLCA mid-semester. The administration was very accommodating to our special circumstances and Mrs Salas spent extra time with our child to ease the transition.

Wonderful environment. Great teacher and staff. They have helped my son get back on track.

We started with WLCA when are son was starting 5th grade. Their focus is on the kids. Keeping the child to teacher balance small offers special attention to my child and that has made all the difference in his learning. We plan to stay with this school!

Last modified Word Of Life Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12