Bad
Good

Posted July 07, 2011
My children have attended Imagination Plus since they were two years old. The director, Ms. Mirabal has made the school feel like a home. She hugs my kids in when they arrive and makes sure that they are well taken care of during the day. As a working mom all I want is to have my kids cared for. Over the years, the staff at Imagination Plus have shown much love a care.

Posted December 05, 2010
I tried 4 different pre schools before finding Imagination Plus, this was the best school, the teachers are so caring and the standards are so high, my kids have moved on but the use something they learned in this school everyday.

Posted October 18, 2008
This is a wonderful Infant - Preschool !The direction shows our children, learning skills to take them to the next level. The Infant and Toddler Teachers are loving and care about the children. They are older and wiser Teacher that have been with the center for years.... The Preschool Teachers, taught my child all the basic info she needed for Kindergarten. I payed the reasonable Kindergarten tuition and Ms. Boyd taught my child to read and write at a First grade level. My girl is now in third grade and is President of her Student Consel and has straight 'A's'. The Director is loving to all the children that attend this school, she goes the extra mile to welcome the chldren and she encourges the children to be at their best behavior by giving treats every Friday. This teaches the children responsiblities at home and in school. Best Graduations. Thanks!

Imagination Plus Child Care Center

Posted September 02, 2008
We have only been there a short while but so far my daughter loves it! The hours are very convenient for me since I work ten hour days and I love that she gets her meals and snacks there. I have no problems getting her up at 5:30 am because she is so excited to go.

Imagination Plus Child Care Center
1617 Alta Drive, Las Vegas, NV  89106
Last modified Imagination Plus Child Care Center is a Private school that serves grade K
Imagination Plus Child Care Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top