PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

WOW after reading thease blogs where some parents think this is a clean and safe place wow ther are delosiounal. I WAS a teacher here and this place is far from safe and clean 20 misbehaved three yr olds for 1 teacher 15 to 18 2yr old per teacher 20 4yrold per teacher. More then half waterfountains DONT work and are NOT cleaned. bathrooms with no TP and broken holder so TP is not avable for each toliet MAN i can go on but if you care every so slightly about your child trust me DONT let them go to kids turf II (silverrado ranch)

Would not ever recommend sending your children to his school. My 4 yr old who love school and has never had any problem just had One "bad day" due to bein hyper and was instantly label as a problem child. But come to find out the "teacher" were giving the kids candy and ice cream before lunch and naptime. I brought this up to the director, who is obviously on a powertrip and knows nothing about children an proper nutrition, rudely told me th problem was my son not the teachers. That my 4 yr old was not normal nor fit in in the school , which he has attended for a year, and I was in denial that my child has a hyperactivity problem and he needs to be evaluated by a child psychologist and my a counselor to deal with my denial...they were giving him a bunch of candy!!! Will never step foot in this place ever again

I can't even give this school one star (Specificially the location on Silverado Ranch). I pulled my baby out as fast as I could. Not only was his stuff constantly coming up missing, but he also walked away with pink eye TWICE and a severe respiratory issue since they allow VERY sick kids into the school. The last nerve was struck when I pulled up to the daycare 30 minutes after they opened to find a teacher and kids outside IN THE COLD. The director wasn't there with the key yet, so I had to bring my child to work with me! I was then told by the director that "I didn't have to take him to work, I could have left him outside.".... Seriously? A 3 month old? Worst childcare in Vegas. You will get what you pay for!

I am certainly not impressed with this school, I have never seen any of the teachers with the allotted amount of children as regulated by state law (ratio being 10 children to 1 adult) there are always at least 15 children with 1 teacher in each class, they are extremely understaffed and there is never anyone at the front desk. I was outraged to find that I was being charged $130 more (each month) then the $440 monthly rate I agreed upon, the Director clearly isn't as concerned with the children's well being as she is with her paycheck! To top it all off, even if you label all of your child's belongings you will undoubtedly find that their things will come up missing often!

I wouldn t recommend this day care to anyone! Yes the staff is very friendly but the care of the kids is what s important! I took my child to school the other day no one was at the front desk and one teacher was outside with 14 kids playing. I thought that was unacceptable as a day care provider. I have never seen a day care that the director is never there! Also the theft in that school is crazy I don t understand how they let the parents walk away with other kids things when the names are clearly printed on them. The price for day care is good, so I guess you re getting what youre paying for I removed my child from the school after that incident

Everyone is so nice and friendly. My girls really like coming here to see all her friends. Thank you for making this experience for them a great one. The Gibbs family.

I don't know why Someone made a bad review other than they didn't pay thier bill and got angry. The school is good clean and friendly. My daughter has attended for 4 years and I feel like I know the people. It doesnt feel like a commercial kid keeping farm. I like thier service. And after reading that persons review I just had to write something. That customer must have had thier own issues. Just go in to see for yourself.

I have two boys that have and is attending this school. My first child is 7 years old and attended from the age two until he was five years old. He is currently in a gate program at his elementary school and attends Kids Turf Academy on track breaks. He loves the food that is provided at no extra cost and the same teachers have been there since he was two. I currently have a eight month old and I love the teachers in the infant room. The love the children like their own. They give special attention to the children, read, sing, massage their arms and legs, and make it known if something was out of the ordinary in my child's behavior that particular day. I trust the staff at Kids Turf Academy.

My infant son attended this center. It was clean and appropriately staffed. The teachers in the infant room were excellent. I knew my son would be safe each time I left him in their care. I wish the school had a set curriculum so that my son could receive an adequate preschool education. For this reason alone, I transferred my son to a learning center.

I might not recommend this school but the staff is great and the front desk people are very understanding of the parents although the director is never there at time when she is there things get done faster for parents. people must have patiences with people who are not in charge. I use to have a lot of questions because I am a new mother the answered the best the could.

Last modified Kids Turf Academy Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1