Posted December 07, 2012
WOW after reading thease blogs where some parents think this is a clean and safe place wow ther are delosiounal. I WAS a teacher here and this place is far from safe and clean 20 misbehaved three yr olds for 1 teacher 15 to 18 2yr old per teacher 20 4yrold per teacher. More then half waterfountains DONT work and are NOT cleaned. bathrooms with no TP and broken holder so TP is not avable for each toliet MAN i can go on but if you care every so slightly about your child trust me DONT let them go to kids turf II (silverrado ranch)

Posted April 29, 2011
Would not ever recommend sending your children to his school. My 4 yr old who love school and has never had any problem just had One "bad day" due to bein hyper and was instantly label as a problem child. But come to find out the "teacher" were giving the kids candy and ice cream before lunch and naptime. I brought this up to the director, who is obviously on a powertrip and knows nothing about children an proper nutrition, rudely told me th problem was my son not the teachers. That my 4 yr old was not normal nor fit in in the school , which he has attended for a year, and I was in denial that my child has a hyperactivity problem and he needs to be evaluated by a child psychologist and my a counselor to deal with my denial...they were giving him a bunch of candy!!! Will never step foot in this place ever again

Posted March 03, 2011
I can't even give this school one star (Specificially the location on Silverado Ranch). I pulled my baby out as fast as I could. Not only was his stuff constantly coming up missing, but he also walked away with pink eye TWICE and a severe respiratory issue since they allow VERY sick kids into the school. The last nerve was struck when I pulled up to the daycare 30 minutes after they opened to find a teacher and kids outside IN THE COLD. The director wasn't there with the key yet, so I had to bring my child to work with me! I was then told by the director that "I didn't have to take him to work, I could have left him outside.".... Seriously? A 3 month old? Worst childcare in Vegas. You will get what you pay for!

Posted January 26, 2011
I am certainly not impressed with this school, I have never seen any of the teachers with the allotted amount of children as regulated by state law (ratio being 10 children to 1 adult) there are always at least 15 children with 1 teacher in each class, they are extremely understaffed and there is never anyone at the front desk. I was outraged to find that I was being charged $130 more (each month) then the $440 monthly rate I agreed upon, the Director clearly isn't as concerned with the children's well being as she is with her paycheck! To top it all off, even if you label all of your child's belongings you will undoubtedly find that their things will come up missing often!

Posted October 07, 2010
I wouldn t recommend this day care to anyone! Yes the staff is very friendly but the care of the kids is what s important! I took my child to school the other day no one was at the front desk and one teacher was outside with 14 kids playing. I thought that was unacceptable as a day care provider. I have never seen a day care that the director is never there! Also the theft in that school is crazy I don t understand how they let the parents walk away with other kids things when the names are clearly printed on them. The price for day care is good, so I guess you re getting what youre paying for I removed my child from the school after that incident

Kids Turf Academy Center 0

Posted May 13, 2010
Everyone is so nice and friendly. My girls really like coming here to see all her friends. Thank you for making this experience for them a great one. The Gibbs family.

Kids Turf Academy Center 4

Posted February 22, 2010
I don't know why Someone made a bad review other than they didn't pay thier bill and got angry. The school is good clean and friendly. My daughter has attended for 4 years and I feel like I know the people. It doesnt feel like a commercial kid keeping farm. I like thier service. And after reading that persons review I just had to write something. That customer must have had thier own issues. Just go in to see for yourself.

Posted May 06, 2009

Kids Turf Academy Center 5

Posted March 02, 2009

Posted February 05, 2009

Kids Turf Academy Center
7885 W Rochelle Avenue, Las Vegas, NV  89147
Last modified Kids Turf Academy Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Kids Turf Academy Center Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top