Las Vegas, NV

Posted October 24, 2012
I am very glad that my parents entered me into this school. I would probably be so much different in public school and wouldn't learn as much. All the teachers care about your grades and will do their best to get you to understand. They are all great teachers and I love how Christian principles is embedded into each class. It helps us see how amazing God is and how powerful he is. Also the many extracurricular activities offered are great as they also have Christian principles embedded in them to. It's a great school where you can receive excellent academics and still be able to worship God. I'd say this is the one of the top 0.1% of schools in the world. I advise any parents who wants their child to grow up morally pure and to gain a great knowledge in academics to go to LBA because LBA is for you.

Posted March 07, 2009
I consider myself very blessed that my children get to attend such a fine Academic Institution. The Christian Morals and Standards that they instill in the children far exceed expectations, and the Academic standards so much more advanced than the Public Schools that it is makes me sad for Public school children. The Teaching Staff is excellant, and the Administration is a mark above the rest! I thank God everyday for LBA!

Posted September 28, 2007
I am very pleased to have my children in LBA. The academics they receive every year far exceeds the standards for public schools, as well as their sense of responsibility and ethics. As the school continues to grow, we have seen a growth as well in the schools extracurricular activities. The teachers and staff are all very friendly and supportive of the kids, and parent involvement is very high. I would recommend LBA to any parent wanting to give their child a quality Christian education.

Posted February 09, 2005
This is a great school. The academics are 2 years ahead of their time against public school. Also, there are extra-curricular activities. The parents and teachers are very involevd, and there is a great spirit among the students.

Liberty Baptist Academy
6501 West Lake Mead Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV  89108
Last modified Liberty Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Liberty Baptist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top