PK-12 & Ungraded
Las Vegas, NV

John F Miller School 5

Posted October 02, 2008
The John F. Miller School was one of the highlights of my niece's life! The teachers, staff and administration are some of the most dedicated, caring, supportive and wonderful people a family with a disabled child could ask for. Life is celebrated at every opportunity. And the kids (students) are able to have 'normal kid' experiences while at this school. My niece was able to attend 2(!) proms while attending; and she looked beautiful! Her teacher is a wonderful woman and we were fortunate to have had her as a part of our lives because she enriched my niece's life so much. Thank you John F. Miller School!

John F Miller School 5

Posted September 10, 2007
My son is in Pre-school here. I love his teacher!!! The staff is wonderful and so is the principal!

John F Miller School