Bad
Good

Grateful to: School leader

Thank you to the Principals Mrs. Page and Mrs. Thomasson for being gung ho about education and creating a community of effective teachers and disciplined students. Thank you to the PTA for all their volunteer work and willingness to help our school.

Develops character: Agree

This is a "Be Kind" school which means all students are encouraged and taught how to be kind to one another. The lifeskills are often discussed and put out on a morning message by the principal each week. The students try to 'fill each others buckets' by being kind and helping out where needed.

James H Bilbray is a wonderful school. So many before and after school clubs and groups for the students to enjoy!

The principal is unprofessional and does not monitor the teacher to make sure they are doing their job to meet the various learning needs of students at the school. I am glad my child has been reassigned to Bozarth Elementary.

This school is GREAT! The staff and administration are awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this school!

I really like this school I just wish that they had full-time kindergarten that would really benefit a lot of parents

Bilbray oh Bilbray! I went there for 4th and some part of 5th grade then moved to Texas. I used to love school because of Bilbray! My intelligence reached it's highest level! I loved being there so much and I would just cry thinking of summer and not seeing the best teachers ever! I loved them they would teach me til I learned I loved it. Then all of the activities I got to have because of that amazing school! It's the best school in Las Vegas! Not only Las Vegas in Nevada! I really loved being at school and was sad that the day ended now I am heading to 6th Grade thank you so much Bilbray for being like a 2nd home to me. And thanks for preparing me for my years in 6th Grade ~Thank You and if your a parent looking for a school in Las Vegas pick this one! (:

Amazing...Aside from the teachers being great the PTA works wonders and provides so much for the students

Both of my daughters attend this school. They have attended Bilbray Since 2010. My yongest started out there in the Special education program they have and my oldest started her 4th grade year. This school is amazing. All the way from the ladies in the office the teachers and even the lunch ladies are awesome. My kids love this school and even though the school year hasnt come yet to the end they cry just thinking about the summer coming and not being able to see their teachers every day. The extra programs this school offers these children is amazing and with out the amazing PTA we could not have these things. I would recomend this school to anyone. BEST SCHOOL in Nevada. The teachers and their dedication to our children is amazing and will make sure that my youngest can finish out her elementary years at Bilbray. :)

My children have attended Bilbray for the past 3 school years and each year we have had wonderful teachers. I have both an over achiever and a child who needs extra help and both are able to get exactly the help they need to succeed.

Last modified James Bilbray Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.