Posted April 22, 2014
This school is GREAT! The staff and administration are awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this school!

Posted August 22, 2013
I really like this school I just wish that they had full-time kindergarten that would really benefit a lot of parents

Posted July 14, 2013
Bilbray oh Bilbray! I went there for 4th and some part of 5th grade then moved to Texas. I used to love school because of Bilbray! My intelligence reached it's highest level! I loved being there so much and I would just cry thinking of summer and not seeing the best teachers ever! I loved them they would teach me til I learned I loved it. Then all of the activities I got to have because of that amazing school! It's the best school in Las Vegas! Not only Las Vegas in Nevada! I really loved being at school and was sad that the day ended now I am heading to 6th Grade thank you so much Bilbray for being like a 2nd home to me. And thanks for preparing me for my years in 6th Grade ~Thank You and if your a parent looking for a school in Las Vegas pick this one! (:

Posted May 26, 2013
Amazing...Aside from the teachers being great the PTA works wonders and provides so much for the students

Posted April 11, 2012
Both of my daughters attend this school. They have attended Bilbray Since 2010. My yongest started out there in the Special education program they have and my oldest started her 4th grade year. This school is amazing. All the way from the ladies in the office the teachers and even the lunch ladies are awesome. My kids love this school and even though the school year hasnt come yet to the end they cry just thinking about the summer coming and not being able to see their teachers every day. The extra programs this school offers these children is amazing and with out the amazing PTA we could not have these things. I would recomend this school to anyone. BEST SCHOOL in Nevada. The teachers and their dedication to our children is amazing and will make sure that my youngest can finish out her elementary years at Bilbray. :)

Posted September 21, 2011
My children have attended Bilbray for the past 3 school years and each year we have had wonderful teachers. I have both an over achiever and a child who needs extra help and both are able to get exactly the help they need to succeed.

Posted August 11, 2010
I have actually been to this school for kindergarten and 1st grade and I loved it.. It is a very amazing school... :D

Posted April 03, 2010
My son has attended Bilbray since Kindergarten and he is now a 5th grader and will be graduating soon. He has thrived in this school; the principal, teachers, and staff are 110% focused on meeting the students' needs. Great parent involvement, wonderful community - we will certainly miss all the familiar faces and surroundings but I know that Bilbray has more than prepared my son for middle school and beyond. Kudos to the Bilbray school administration!

James Bilbray Elementary School 4

Posted March 09, 2010
The teachers are in tune to the childrens needs in all areas. The extra programs work well in assisting children that need some extra help. I adore the staff from teachers to administrators.

James Bilbray Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Great teachers that word very hard with their students.

James Bilbray Elementary School
9370 Brent Ln, Las Vegas, NV  89143
Last modified James Bilbray Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James Bilbray Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top