Posted December 09, 2014
This is my last year at Sandy Miller. I have been here for the past 4 almost 5 years. I have to say that Sandy Miller is a great school and they push us to work harder which improves our learning. The specialist teachers our fantastic they show us new techniques and make so we have fun too. If your child loves to learn more then Sandy Miller is the school for them. The staff here is super nice and all the teachers really care about your child's education the IB program here is amazing and we just became a Be Kind school which is a plus. We do have uniform but it just let everyone know we our with this school. Overall, our school is fantastic and I would recommend sending your child here. I promise you won't regret it.

Sandy Searles Miller Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2014
DO NOT SEND your child here if they have any kind of learning disability. They are not accommodating AT ALL. The principle is also the worst principle I have ever dealt with.

Posted May 01, 2014
I love that this school Challenges me kids and helps them to think outside the box. Great School!!!

Posted April 29, 2014
Highly recommend this school. Since my daughter has started going to this school, her learning level has increase drastically. Best part is there are magnet which means they can regulate who attends so bullying is not tolerated. Uniforms make it a plus also.

Posted April 29, 2014
Sandy Searles Miller E.S. is a hands on learning experience! Staff are committed to student achievement and knowledgeable about how to help students achieve both academically and socially.

Posted April 29, 2014
Sandy Miller is a great school where kids learn new things everyday! My child has increased her learning potential so much by being enrolled in this school. They have great Spanish teacher who has teached my daughter to read and write great in Spanish. Miss Hoffman is my daughters teacher and she pushes her students to become better every day! I'm glad this school is in the magnet program and that my daughter has the opportunity to attend it at no cost. Sandy Miller is the best magnet school in Las Vegas!

Sandy Searles Miller Elementary School 1

Posted October 15, 2013
I really hate my school the Spanish teacher always says I expect more from you and never cares about the other students and another time I went to get lunch and the staff said I had to get the meatloaf even though I was going to get a burrito, cant I have my own decisions

Posted October 15, 2013
I have been fortunate enough to have both of my children attend this magnificent school. The programs and IB structure are amazing. Sandy Miller ES is helping my children become great thinkers and risk takers as well as nurturing their ability to be balanced and caring. My children are learning Spanish, attend "clubs", are given opportunities to experience educational field trips like celebrating the arts at The Smith Center, eploring rock formations at Lehman Caves, learning how our government works in Carson City, and the wonders of the Grand Canyon. The teachers are friendly, passionate about their jobs, and welcome parental involvement. The principal is extremely cordial and approachable. She strives to make sure each child leaving Sandy Miller has the mindset they will be going to college! As for the namesake herself, Mrs. Sandy Miller, she is inspirational. Weekly she takes time from her busy schedule to spend time at the school. She reads to the kids, teaches lessons, and brings smiles to all that see her. I am so proud to be a parent and volunteer at this school. Thank you all for being such wonderful roll models and advocates for our children!!!

Posted December 23, 2012
My daughter attended Sandy Miller and was part of the the first group of children to complete all five grades. My child will start the diploma program next year which will allow her to finish her freshman year of College as a Senior in High School. Sandy Miller's namesake had a vision for our children in Las Vegas. "It" was the approach to education that helped build a strong educational foundation for my child. The principal, staff, PTA, on-premise Girl Scout troop and after school care helped a two-parent working family help our daughter to create a dream and have the foundational tools to pursue them. We could afford a private education but would have missd out on the beautiful diversity we were afforded at this remarkable school. And, while we moved to another state we continued in The IB Program. But, we will always feel like part of "The Sandy Miller-Family". My daughter plans to study abroad her first year of college (as a sophmore) and I have no doubt she will be open-minded to the "world" that her primary years program at Sandy Miller gave her. THANK-YOU STAFF @ S. Miller! "If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." Marian Wright Edelman

Posted July 30, 2012
The staff at this school is very helpful and caring. My son has been going to Sandy Miller going on 4 years now. Every time I have had to gather any information or needed help regarding my child the staff was very helpful!

Sandy Searles Miller Elementary School
4851 East Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, NV  89115
Last modified Sandy Searles Miller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandy Searles Miller Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top