Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Sandy Searles Miller Elementary School 3

Posted January 20, 2016
good school i wish teachers were more interested in their students academic rather than just finishing the day. it would be nice if the principle would hold their teachers accountable for their students grades some students are failing their subjects and there doesn't seem to be a protocol on how to address the issue and fix it they allow there students to continue failing the entire year without offering strategies on how to improve

Posted December 09, 2015
ALWAYS HAVE GREAT EVENTS TO KEEP THE STUDENTS ENGAGED. ALWAYS TRYING TO MOTIVATE AND BUILD UP THE STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENTS

Sandy Searles Miller Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 05, 2015
ANNA KAMIN, REALLY WENT THE EXTRA MILE TO HELP HER STUDENTS ACHIEVE GOALS NECESSARY FOR GROWTH

Posted January 11, 2015
this school is the best school my kid ever went to. every other school my kid hated and this one my kid loved. she made so many friends. :)

Posted December 09, 2014
This is my last year at Sandy Miller. I have been here for the past 4 almost 5 years. I have to say that Sandy Miller is a great school and they push us to work harder which improves our learning. The specialist teachers our fantastic they show us new techniques and make so we have fun too. If your child loves to learn more then Sandy Miller is the school for them. The staff here is super nice and all the teachers really care about your child's education the IB program here is amazing and we just became a Be Kind school which is a plus. We do have uniform but it just let everyone know we our with this school. Overall, our school is fantastic and I would recommend sending your child here. I promise you won't regret it.

Sandy Searles Miller Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2014
DO NOT SEND your child here if they have any kind of learning disability. They are not accommodating AT ALL. The principle is also the worst principle I have ever dealt with.

Posted May 01, 2014
I love that this school Challenges me kids and helps them to think outside the box. Great School!!!

Posted April 29, 2014
Highly recommend this school. Since my daughter has started going to this school, her learning level has increase drastically. Best part is there are magnet which means they can regulate who attends so bullying is not tolerated. Uniforms make it a plus also.

Posted April 29, 2014
Sandy Searles Miller E.S. is a hands on learning experience! Staff are committed to student achievement and knowledgeable about how to help students achieve both academically and socially.

Posted April 29, 2014
Sandy Miller is a great school where kids learn new things everyday! My child has increased her learning potential so much by being enrolled in this school. They have great Spanish teacher who has teached my daughter to read and write great in Spanish. Miss Hoffman is my daughters teacher and she pushes her students to become better every day! I'm glad this school is in the magnet program and that my daughter has the opportunity to attend it at no cost. Sandy Miller is the best magnet school in Las Vegas!

Sandy Searles Miller Elementary School
4851 East Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, NV  89115
Last modified Sandy Searles Miller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.