Posted October 24, 2014
Canarelli is an amzaimg school. It has dances events. I have no words of how excellent all there teacher are. Every morning I look forward to come to school! If you are a parent reading this and live near by this school come because your child can be amzaing.

Posted August 18, 2014
This school is great my five sons loved it they went there for grade 6-8 straight.

Posted June 06, 2014
My daughter attended 7th grade here. She loved it, and truly blossomed during her time there. The teachers were fantastic, with the exception being her science teacher (who by accounts sounded like an emotional nutcase). This schools music program is simply amazing! Mrs Simonson, who leads chorus, truly puts her heart and soul into these kids. The school nurses seem to be a bit unorganized, but the front office knew their stuff. As a parent, I appreciated how many school functions and dances they put on for the kids. It was a nice reward my daughter looked forward to.

Posted February 04, 2014
This school is great and they have great programs and great teachers. The Jazz program is amazing with students sounding like pro. There are lots of other things that this school can improve on to, like there are few teachers maybe one or two who are acting like bullies. They would scold students in public without proper investigation of the matter. For example, one time during lunch, there was a lot of mess under the table, and my son happens to be there but he noticed that those chips were there already even before they got themselves seated. The teacher approached their table and start ranting about the mess and threatening them to be called to office if she sees those mess again. Good point, only that she was barking on the wrong tree. Not so good as a role model. Teachers should really learn how to lead by example. Overall however, Canarelli has a lot of other good teachers, who really love our kids and show genuine concern, and because of that they are forever remembered and cherished.

Lawrence & Heidi Canarelli Middle School 4

Posted February 03, 2014
It good and bad dean are get on you for things you dont do. But everthing else is fine i am 6 grader nice school. But i hope that the dean Ms. stridy does get me trouble for something i did not do.

Lawrence & Heidi Canarelli Middle School 1

Posted October 16, 2013
Don't send your children to this school many idiots we dont need more idiots -Cathy Mead School Principal I'm tired of these retards where is my asprin? - student

Lawrence & Heidi Canarelli Middle School 3

Posted September 01, 2012
I went to this school 6-8, I am now in a Junior in high school. From what I remember the Deans were just horrible they would get on you for everything, they sent me up to the Deans office so many times that they all knew my name and everything, and I wasn't even a bad kid! For example I was sent up their and given In-House Suspension because I had to many necklaces on and they said it was dress code because they were very distracting. I do remember this school being very clique/group oriented if you weren't Popular or Asian you weren't really noticed, their was always a lot of drama too, but that is any Jr. High School.The teachers were okay, some of them were rude some were great. I wouldn't really suggest sending your child here unless you want to deal with the Deans all the time.

Posted August 07, 2012
Love this school, I am so happy that my children attend this school. Administration is very helpful and willing to help is they can. The deans never let behavior become an issue. The teachers are FABULOUS!!!!!

Lawrence & Heidi Canarelli Middle School 2

Posted August 07, 2012
I was a student who attended this school in the 6th and 8th grades...And the teachers are nice, and helpful, and I really do not have probloms with most of them, but the Deans are just horrible. They make up rules on the spot, they are very biased toward some people, Example, people are getting expelled for getting sick, sagging pants, and being tardy.... In the 7th grade, I went to a different school to compare policies, rules and regulations. And I learned more that year, than I have ever learned in both years attending Canarelli...Mostly Due to never being suspended for petty things..If they worried about their students more, and reputation less, I would have truely appreciated the 2 years I've Spent attending here. -Devin Clary

Posted May 23, 2011
This school is amazing. Not only has it changed me in many different ways, it's inspired me to do my best and follow my dreams. My friends are my best competition and my teachers are so encouraging. ORCHESTRA RULES!

Lawrence & Heidi Canarelli Middle School
7808 South Torrey Pines Dr, Las Vegas, NV  89139
Last modified Lawrence & Heidi Canarelli Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawrence & Heidi Canarelli Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top