Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)

My daughter has been going to EKA since second grade and I love that it is a no bully school. Seriously, I have not heard once of a bullying going on at EKA. We love EKA. The staff really cares about all their students. I love EKA because the staff is always having fun with the students all during the week with special events and fun days to keep it fun for the students and learning as well. My duaghter loves EKA because all her friends are so nice and caring and smart just like my little girl. Everyone cares about being kind to one another. I have never met a kinder, caring and loving-spirited group of kids. PL

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

The staff are very engaged with the students with learning and having fun that there is no time to even think about bullying another.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

I just met with someone who works at EKA and helps a student that parents at home sometimes can't help with.

Develops character: Strongly agree

EKA develops so much for our students to have pride and integrity and compassion and respect for one another. This is also why we have no bullies at EKA.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The whole staff are very active and very well organized that will also teach our students to be the same.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Having homework gives my daughter constant learning and growing everyday.

This is my sons 2nd year at EKA. He is currently in the 2nd grade . My son has learned so much since going to this school . they have different teachers for each subject. My son doesn't get bored. The kids get more attention having different advisors vs just being stuck in 1 class 1 teacher and a lot of students. My son loves waking up going to school . its challenging and not for everyone. My son tested above district level at EKA. Quick responses from advisors. Very well organized . I just hate the traffic.

We have loved our experience at EKA so far! The teachers have been wonderful; I truly appreciate how quickly they respond when I email them a question. The office staff is helpful and friendly. I love the community spirit they have!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Every teacher I have encountered in the past 8 years at this school put their very best into our kids.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They make the children responsible for their own actions and teach group learning to instill team work. They are pushed to do what they can for our community and to take that extra step to better any situation that they can.

Last modified Explore Knowledge Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.