PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

They have the slow learners in the same class as the advanced kids; they cater to the slow kids and the advanced kids sit around bored.

Effective school leaders: Disagree

I personally do not know who is in charge; too many chiefs, not enough Indians

Amount of homework: Disagree

our child finishes her homework in 15 minutes, not enough

Our child's class is not even keeping up with public school

Our child is in fourth grade at CornerStone and has been going there since pre-school. We are so happy with the education she is receiving in such a loving, Christian environment! Everyone-teachers, aides, office staff, pastors-are always helpful and available if you have a question or concern. If you are looking for a place that is safe, warm, and loving, that develops a child's spiritual character as well as the academic mind, CornerStone Christian Academy is the right school for you!

We have our children at Cornerstone Christian Academy & Tykes Preschool. We have one in the preschool program and one in 1st grade. We have been part of the Cornerstone family for 2 years now & we have been incredibly impressed with the passion & character the leadership and staff have for the kids! They are constantly striving to make the school an advanced & amazing place for our kids to grow in their education & spirituality! I am very proud to be part of this school and I look forward to watching my children continue to grow & flourish from the leadership, character & caliber of the teachers, staff & leaders.

If your child is low or slow, CCA will guarantee a spot on the A/B honor roll! I just left and tested at another school, thinking I was above grade level compared to the other kids in my class. Turns out I'm NOT! A bunch of the teachers just left...wonder why.

If you want high academic standards for what you are going to pay, save your money. They just recently changed their name & purpose of education without bothering to inform the parents of returning students. They will now concentrate more on performing arts rather than academics. The pastor is in charge & believes in giving his family and friends jobs. His daughter is the dance teacher, his wife the drama teacher and his good friend the music teacher. To add to this not all teachers have a college degree!

Cornerstone lies on a quiet sleepy street just off of Sahara and Jones in Las Vegas. It was planned to have my son attend only for about 3 or 4 years. It turned into completing the entire 8 years. This was a wonderful experience and helped prepare for the high school he now attends. I like the small classroom sizes and the easy access to staff. The work was challenging but not unrealistic. They kept you updated with grades on a daily basis through the Renweb application. Renweb was also available on a mobile app which was handy for me. Once in the 7th and 8th grades, Dr. Raffail, the Dean was wonderful in keeping us updated on grades and events. Information was abundant and I did not feel as though I missed much. The culmination of the entire experience there was summed up in the work the staff and students put into the 8th grade class trip and graduation ceremony. These memories will last a lifetime.

It's the best school ever I have been going here since 3 rd grade and I'm currently in 7th and I love it it's amazing.The academics are above grade level and group projects are highly encouraged .They have a great middle school with small class sizes of 20 kids or less. They have hands on projects and they have even started using technology based learning. With iPads for all students grades 6-8. Your student will learn how to use the iPad with all its features. I have no regrets of going here it was the best experience of my life!!!!!!

Last modified Cornerstone Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8