K-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Excellent School! Fantastic staff & teachers who truly care about the kids academics & growth. I highly recommend

This is such an awesome school. Both of my children have attended since preschool. As an elementary education teacher in public school, I can tell you that they are academically about a year ahead of CCSD. This school isn't just about challenging academics, it's a caring and Christian atmosphere. The families and school staff are our "second family". With only three classrooms for each grade (24 students per class: with an aide), the school is a tight knit community. If you are looking for a small school with lots of love...Faith Lutheran Academy should be your pick!

We moved our daughter to FLA at the beginning of second grade and could not be happier with our decision. The entire staff (teachers, principal, front office staff, etc) are extremely welcoming and create a very warm environment for the students and families. The curriculum is a great balance of challenge (they are working on multiplication and division in second grade) and fun with the teachers using hands-on methods to teach the curriculum to keep the kids engaged. Reading is heavily encouraged and my daughter's love of reading has skyrocketed already this year. As a room mom, I have spent a lot of time with the kids in class and can say that I have witnessed a very respectful and kind group of peers for my daughter. I pick a very happy daughter up every day from school and I couldn't be more pleased with her experience thus far. Bravo to the staff at FLA for creating such an amazing school!!

We moved our daughter to FLA at the start of her 3rd grade year and have been so incredibly pleased with the choice. The teachers, staff, principal and parents all made our family feel welcomed. This is our second year at the school and I now have two children happily attending. From the use of technology to the basics of character development, Faith Lutheran Academy excels as teaching our children what they will need to be successful members of society.

This school has been such a blessing to us. We moved mid year to Las Vegas and we were blessed with finding this school. My daughter was welcomed on her first day in a new state and a new school with a giant class hug and a welcome to Faith Lutheran. It was every parents dream come true when put in the situation of a big move. My daughter is thriving and is challenged every day. The Faith community is awesome and the teachers and staff really care about the students. We adore the school so much we really never want to leave Las Vegas!

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Everyone is wonderful and very approachable. They all care about the success of the students.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My daughter is a better child and student because of this school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are awesome! They really care about their jobs and work hard to make the students successful.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The home work is appropriate for every grade level and provides a challenge for the students.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The homework encourages my child to develop her strengths in reading and math skills in a fun way. A big portion of the homework is done on really fun and educational apps. I wish school was like this when I was a kid.

Last modified Faith Lutheran Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-5