Las Vegas, NV

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted August 23, 2015
Love the staff! They are all so different in their own way but you can see the love of Jesus shine through in the way they teach and work with each student.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 23, 2015
This school expects it students to work hard. It is not for the lazy. They do not overload the students but they do have a reasonable amount of homework on a daily basis.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted August 23, 2015
This school provides a top notch curriculum and the teachers believe and expect that all students can learn. The teachers work hard to diversify their teaching so all student can learn at their highest level.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 23, 2015
Absolutely, when my child was sick for a few days he came back to school with notes of welcome back and we have been praying for you! They also teach the students about serving others and how to love others even when it is hard! They work on the whole child not just his academic growth.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 23, 2015
The school is constantly teaching students about serving others and having good character. There is no tolerance for disrespect and dishonesty. When it does happen, and it will because we are dealing with kids, the staff deal with it in a very loving but firm way.

Posted August 23, 2015
Amazing staff, Christ centered and my child is thriving in his academics. He is testing 1-2 years above grade level in math and reading. Top notch school!

Posted June 13, 2015
This is hands down the best school in Summerlin. The school/staff/kids are like a second family to my children. My first grader tests several grades ahead in all areas. It is very evident how far ahead she is when we visit with her cousins who are older and attend a supposedly top rated public schools. They are significantly behind my children in writing/reading/math, yet have all "A"'s in public school. The teachers at Faith are amazing. I highly recommend this school.

Faith Lutheran Academy 1

Posted February 13, 2015
My daughter went to faith for 2 weeks... Horrible!!!! They told me my daughter was not good enough to attend faith and it would be best to pull her out. I did but my daughter felt rejected by people who are suppose to encourage and support her....

Posted April 12, 2014
My child has been at Faith since preschool, we love it! Academically he is thriving and testing well above average. They are passionate about sharing gods word and I can see it in my son. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted October 04, 2013
I have a 2nd and 5th grader at Faith Lutheran Academy. They have both been here since their kindergarten year and we are very happy. The environment is loving, warm and faith based. The teachers are a wonderful balance of care, guidance and authority. The new principal, Matt Fischer, is great! He had made a good school even better. I have to say that I find the bad reviews below very confusing. Nobody at this school has ever suggested that either of my children be medicated. Nor have I heard from any other parents that this was recommended for their children. My children both test well above their current grade levels. The teachers here love my children. All teachers must discipline when necessary, but I have never felt that my children are being "bullied" or having their self esteem damaged. In fact, they are extremely happy boys at home and at school. I feel like FLA has been the best choice for our children and worth every penny.

2700 South Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, NV  89135