Posted April 12, 2014
My child has been at Faith since preschool, we love it! Academically he is thriving and testing well above average. They are passionate about sharing gods word and I can see it in my son. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted October 04, 2013
I have a 2nd and 5th grader at Faith Lutheran Academy. They have both been here since their kindergarten year and we are very happy. The environment is loving, warm and faith based. The teachers are a wonderful balance of care, guidance and authority. The new principal, Matt Fischer, is great! He had made a good school even better. I have to say that I find the bad reviews below very confusing. Nobody at this school has ever suggested that either of my children be medicated. Nor have I heard from any other parents that this was recommended for their children. My children both test well above their current grade levels. The teachers here love my children. All teachers must discipline when necessary, but I have never felt that my children are being "bullied" or having their self esteem damaged. In fact, they are extremely happy boys at home and at school. I feel like FLA has been the best choice for our children and worth every penny.

Posted August 18, 2013
We had our first and last year at this school, it was very unorganized and everyone seemed stuck up including the teachers and staff. The only thing you can have "Faith" in is that this school is a waste of money.

Posted July 15, 2013
We have attend this school for 3 years now and I am extreamely happy. My son is testing an entire grade level above his age group. Teachers and staff are very loving and they know all the kids . Well worth the money . They do a fantastic job at sharing the gospel as well as providing a solid education. The best part is there is never more than 24 kids to a class and all classes have teacher aids to assit the teacher. The new principal has really up the anty and is providing great leadership.

Posted May 31, 2013
I'm not sure what all the bad reviews are for. Sure, the construction came and went (that'll happen anywhere) and no my kid does not take any meds whatsoever. Sounds like a few parents are in denial about their childs welfare and want to take it out on the wrong people. My child is about to attend their HS program and we couldn't be happier. Another parent said the teacher/student ratio is 14:1, in public school its like 45:1!!!

Posted April 12, 2013
This school is such a disappointment!!! I had my child here for 1 year and it was horrible!!! The teachers are not qualified to be teaching. Beware, this school suggests to all the parents that the students need to be on medication in order to attend this school. They want all the students to be doped up so they are easy to teach, like little robots because the teachers are lazy and uneducated in teaching. Putting children on drugs who don't need to be is a SIN!! I'm disgusted in how this school is run! Everyone is so snoby and in a clique, its all so phony. Education is not the purpose of this school so don't waste your money. There are so many other choices in this city which are loving, professional, educational enviroments. Do your research before choosing this school because you'd be better off throwing it out the window than paying these people for nothing!

Posted December 20, 2012
Love this school. My children have been attending for three years and I love the staff, the environment, the kids, and a rare but key factor, the parents are wonderful (at least the parents of my childrens' classmates). . I find it to be a very warm, supportive, and caring environment. I hear about other private schools and the lack of comradery amongst the parents and happy to say, that in my experience, it has been the opposite. The parents are very friendly and engaging, which I believe is consequently, the result of a friendly and engaging staff/teachers. Very happy about this school....and most importantly, my children love going to school!

Posted November 29, 2012
Don't let the fake teachers and staff fool you, this school should be shut down. They are so far behind that the students that go to this school can not even test to get into the Jr. Sr. Faith. The teachers don't know how to teach and don't care about the well being of the students. My child was punished in a way that they put down his self esteem and mocked him and his ideas. This type of teaching does damage to young children and it takes a long time for them to gain trust back in teachers again. Teachers should be a role model not a BULLY to students. This school should be ashamed of itself for calling it a loving environment. The only good reviews that come from this school are from teachers and staff trying to cover up what they do. Check out schools like Las Vegas Day School, or Cornerstone Christian Academy.

Posted September 02, 2012
Excellent school with great academics. Very loving repsctful enviroment. Teachers are great at communication and meeting the needs of each student.

Posted November 16, 2011
Loving environment, caring teachers, sense of community, high academic standards, community outreach and so much more!

Faith Lutheran Academy