Posted July 23, 2014
Amazing school! Both my children went there through 5th grade, couldn't be happier. Love the Christian atmosphere and challenging curriculum. Parents are involved in their child's education.

Lamb Of God Lutheran School 2

Posted June 10, 2014
My child attended log this past year however I decided to change him to another private school the staff can be rude at times and the family's are very clickish be prepared to feel this way if you are coming from a public school and the mandatory hours for volunteering is a bit much for busy parents who spend there hard earned money on this school I think it's an ok private school but there is so much better options in Las Vegas for a quality Christian education. Please do your research.

Lamb Of God Lutheran School 2

Posted February 07, 2014
My child attended this school for Pre-K and K. I thought it was great until I moved. My child entered 1st grade in our new district behind the average and in remedial classes. I disagreed at first until I saw what the other kids were actually able to do. I reviewed the Lamb of God report card from Kindergarden and my oldest met or exceeded all measurable expectations. This is also what I recall from conversations with their teacher. This fact plus being placed in remedial courses at the new school is a measurable statistic. My youngest child is now in kindergarden in our new location and I had no idea a school would teach kindergarden kids this much, givem my past experience with kindergarden. I agree Lamb of God set the bar high for Las Vegas but, it still sells you way short. The teachers and staff were all very nice, I just believe their cirriculum was below what is expected outside of Las Vegas. I know choices are slim in Las Vegas, given the condition of public education but, I would caution you from giving them the amount of money required because, the return, measured in education is not worth it. This is only my opinion and I wish you luck in choosing a school.

Posted October 29, 2013
Lamb of God is a wonderful school. Our daughter is in her third year. She attended part-time preschool, full day kindergarten and now is in 1st grade. Her teachers have all been patient and kind. The class sizes are small. Also, there is a wide range of after school classes such as dance and painting. I highly recommend this school.

Posted October 27, 2013
The staff at Lamb of God is very caring and nurturing. The students learn so much and it's amazing to watch. All three of our children have enrolled in the pre-school program and their public school teachers have noticed how advanced they are compared to other pre-school programs. We are very happy sending our kids to Lamb of God. I would highly recommend them!

Posted October 24, 2013
My children have attended Lamb of God for 5 years and I am a completely satisfied parent. I love the warm caring environment that you don't find in most schools. From the teachers my children have had to the teachers that have coach the sports teams, they have all exceeded my expectations and taken a personal interest in all of the kids they work with. The Principal is a refreshing change. She's fair and consistent. She makes herself available and is often present for line up in the morning and again for release in the afternoon. She gives the school a feel of teamwork. I am very grateful for the time we have been at Lamb of God!

Posted October 23, 2013
Our school is Lamb of God Lutheran School. We love it for it's small size and dedication to the students success. The program is well rounded; focusing on the spiritual, mental and physical aspects of every child.

Posted October 23, 2013
Our daughter has been at Lamb of God Lutheran School since Kindergarten and we love it! We especially like the school's focus on Math, Technology and Christian Education. The children have access to computer lab, iPads are used for some tests and Promethian boards in some classrooms. The staff is amazing! Our daughter has received a top notch education. We would not hesitate to recommend Lamb of God Lutheran School.

Posted October 23, 2013
My children have attended this school from Pre-Kindergarden through fifth grade and it has been a blessing. The faculty and staff are very good, but the principal puts the school over the top. Mrs Klipfel is amazing and I cannot imagine my children having a better head administrator overlooking them. I have peace of mind knowing that my children attend this facility every day.

Posted October 22, 2013
You won't go wrong in choosing this school for your children. My son is in Junior Kindergarten. Everyday I am amazed with the progress he is making with his letter recognition and writing skills. Yet, these important skills are taught in a loving, patient way. My shy boy is happy and confident in this school setting. As a parent I feel safe sending my son to this school. The other parents are invested in their children and friendly. Plus, given the tuition of other private schools in the area you really get a great education with fantastic teachers for a more affordable tuition at Lamb of God.

Lamb Of God Lutheran School
6232 North Jones Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV  89130
Last modified Lamb Of God Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Lamb Of God Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 102 reviews. Top