Las Vegas, NV
Before care: Yes

Posted May 25, 2014
I had two kids attend MVLS and believe the environment in exactly what you would want in an elementary school. It's small and cozy. Every one knows the kids and parents and a stranger would stand out. I have never witnessed any problems with staff or parents. The parents I have met all get along and have become good friends. Our children have excelled scholastically and are well prepared for higher education. The children treat each other like brothers and sisters and will sure to be life long friends.

Posted April 30, 2014
I love this school! I am a teacher, and I am so happy with this schools preschool. The entire staff is caring, and friendly. My children love this place. I highly recommend it! The academics is on par, and I know my children feel loved there.

Posted January 19, 2014
This school is wonderful. It is awesome to drop your children off at a school where they are learning great values, morals as well as academics. The parents are all involved and the teachers are top notch. My son loves this school and his teachers! Not only are the teachers great but they truly care about your child!

Posted August 08, 2013
This is a fantastic school. I would highly recommend it. My three children have attended since pre-school. All three are above grade level in reading and math. If you support your child by reading with them at home regularly and making sure that they complete their homework they will do really well at Mountain View. The teachers are very approachable and take pride in their work. I can't say enough good things about this school.

Posted July 16, 2013
Mountain View Lutheran School offers a loving environment where the kids are challenged, but still have fun. My two kids are happy to go to school every day. One of my children just graduated and she is well prepared to move on to Faith Lutheran Middle School next year. I highly recommend Mountain View.

Posted April 01, 2013
My child has been attending Mt. View for two years now. Not one day has gone by that he wasn't excited to go. I love the fact that all of the teachers know who he is, your child is never a number at this school! I am so glad we found this school.

Posted September 13, 2012
I cannot say enough good things about this school...both my sons attended from pre school through 5th grade and created wonderful memories...the education, structure, teachers, and tradition are just to name a few of the reasons we loved this school...both me and my sons also created friendships of a lifetime...I will forever recommend Mountain View Lutheran whenever given the opportunity! We miss it so!!!

Posted July 29, 2012
I have never seen a dirty restroom or classroom AND while you can't please everyone, I think the staff AND the principal do a great job!

Mountain View Lutheran School 1

Posted July 28, 2012
We had two children in this school. After being disappointed in the reading program we had them tested at a couple of other private schools. Though the children both had straight A's, they tested at the 50-75% level at the other schools for Reading. After months of tutoring, they both passed into the other schools. Other factors that were not satisfactory were the cleanliness of the classrooms and restrooms as well as the professionalism of the principal and regular fundraising / dontation requests.

Posted June 08, 2012
OUTSTANDING! And they really love the kids. Great school. Any child would benefit by attending Mountain View.

Mountain View Lutheran School
9550 West Cheyenne Avenue, Las Vegas, NV  89129
Last modified Mountain View Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Mountain View Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top