Posted April 22, 2013
My daughters are taking Spanish I and II classes here. I felt it is a great place to learn a second language. The materials are well organized, and there are no time wasted on dealing with unrelated issues that always happen in a class room. We will try to take a math class during this summer and will give feedback later.

Ccsd Virtual High School 2

Posted April 02, 2013
The pre calculus honors math teacher has a lot to be desired. First of all the school changed the teacher 2nd semester to a teacher that is very matter of fact, too much pride and not willing to help. Doesn't log into the class until 12pm daily & takes on average a couple of months to grade assignments, which tells you it's a part time job. It took 2 months for this teacher to help resolve a problem which wouldn't have been resolved if I hadn't involved the Vice Principal. In my 16 plus years of dealing with CCSD teachers I have never put a formal complaint in, except for this one. There are a handful of great teachers at VHS that's why I gave it a 2 stars. I am looking into other online schools for my other kids because this experience was stressful & it seems they are desperate to fill their on line classes. This is why our education is suffering, because of teachers like this pre calculus honors teacher letting their ego & pride get in the way of working as a team with the students & parents. Teachers are never talking to parents on any basis, and the Principal leadership is not there this Principal is too busy to talk to any parent.

Ccsd Virtual High School 3

Posted November 18, 2011
VHS has the potential to be a great school but a lack of dedicated teachers definitely hurts it. I graduated from VHS 2009. It's rewarding but difficult to do well in an online school setting but most of the teachers I had were great at giving you the extra support you need to understand complicated subjects like Chemistry through a computer. You MUST be self motivated to succeed here.

Posted September 28, 2009

Posted August 02, 2009

Ccsd Virtual High School 3

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted December 18, 2008

Ccsd Virtual High School 2

Posted March 04, 2007
Virtual Highschool has all the right things to be a great school, unfortunately it is lacking a bit. Funding, full time teachers are just a few things that this school needs help with. There is limited to no funding for extracurricular activites. Staff in office is wonderful. Just wish teachers would put in as much efforts as the office staff. I really hope one day this school succeeds. The idea is there just nothing else.

Ccsd Virtual High School
3050 East Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV  89121
Last modified Ccsd Virtual High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Ccsd Virtual High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top