Matt Kelly Elementary School 5

Posted January 20, 2014
This school is the heart of the community...yes there are some problems but the staff and administration gives 250% to their children. They GO Over and BEYOND the call of duty to provide these children and families with love, quality education, structure and self esteem. They believe in their children and I belive in them!!!

Matt Kelly Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2010
I give this school a rating of four because even though this school is in a terrible neighborhood it has survised almost 2 decades. The school staff this year is excellent. With this year I have noticed that my son has grown tremendously with academics within special ed SLD classroom. Koodoos to the teacher who is teaching 4th grade SLD

Matt Kelly Elementary School 3

Posted June 03, 2009
I had the great opportunity to work at Matt Kelly and very much enjoyed it. I give it a rating of a 3 not because staff, students, administration, and parents are a problem. I think the problem with the school is the learning environment. The building is in very tough shape as well as the sometimes outdated materials. I want to commend the person who decided to drop SFA from their curriculum. I am also proud that they are known not as a Pharoah, but a mountain lion. I learned more in my 3 years at Matt Kelly about dealing with the toughest of life problems and would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a Grand challenge. I feel fortunate to have worked there.

Matt Kelly Elementary School 0

Posted May 22, 2009
I used to work for Matt Kelly Elementary School. I am surprised it has not been shut down yet. The school is poorly run and is in the most dangerous neighborhood in Las Vegas. The classrooms are generally out of control and way below standards.

Matt Kelly Elementary School 1

Posted November 09, 2008

Matt Kelly Elementary School
1900 North J St, Las Vegas, NV  89106
Last modified Matt Kelly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Matt Kelly Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top