Las Vegas, NV
Students enrolled: 1,250

Dr. William (Bob) H Bailey Middle School
Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted July 01, 2015
I went to this school 5 years ago and it truly is dangerous. I got in my first fight there. Over a package of gum. You do need to learn how to fight because if you don't, you're gonna have one hell of a year there. Now, some of the teachers there are great but then there are some who just let you do what you want, they don't really teach. Luckily all the teachers I got cared about my success. Even though some of the teachers are great most of the students there are affiliated with gangs. While I was there there were 5+ gangs in that school, as of now, I am clueless. There were fights everyday, and on some days there were up to 3 or 4 fights a day. Otherwise, make sure you put your student in a good class and have him or her learn how to mind their own business, it'll help in the future. Trust me. I was a former student and I got in fights with kids who didn't mind their own business, and I regret all of that. If any teachers at the school read this, if you can. Please send my regards to: Mr. Ibarra (Math), Mrs. Clark (English), Mr. Ramirez (Mariachi), Mrs. Benthiem (History?), Mr. Benthiem (Computers), Coach Pippins (P.E), and Mr. Mac (Science). Those are all memorable teachers, especially Coach Pippins, he put all of his students on check even though we didnt like it, I now realize it was for our own good. If your child is messing up, talk to him. He will straighten them right up. I promise.

Posted April 23, 2015
I'm very unsatisfied with this school how can they suspend kids for no reason or for things that dont happens in school its just ridiculous how they suspend my child for been in a place where there was a fight and he didnt have nothing to do with the fight and its also ridiculous how they supsend kids for been late to class thats why kids keep on been late to class because they know they will get suspended so how will they think they will learn by getting suspended.They talk about tardiness! If u have an appointment with the deans and your there on time and they dont talk to you after 30 min how can they suspend the kids for been late if they are doing the same thing

Dr. William (Bob) H Bailey Middle School 3

Posted August 10, 2014
I go to Bailey middle school I'm a student this coming up year is my 8th year and uv read a couple of other reviews and yes the are fights, there was even a fight on the first day of 6th grade but it didn't really matter I think it's a great school and I would even let my kid go there all you have to do to stay out of fights is to just don't let the bullies get to you and no, I'm not saying that if someone hits one on puppies and was trying to hurt you then yea call for help while you calling for help don't just take the hits make them stop like trip them or something but then there's the teachers some are nice but there are mean ones but they mean well for you and the teachers teach pretty good but sometimes gives you too much work but just do it. It's a nice school and your very welcomed to it on your first day.

Posted July 21, 2014
This school is garbage! The principal does not care about the students at all. The administration plays favorites and uses the specialists to run errands for the her. The Literacy Specialist is a joke, she did not pull-out students that needed help with reading even one time the whole school year. The school failed last year and is now a Turnaround school and hopefully this school will get the strong administration it has lacked since it opened.

Posted April 27, 2014
This school sucks I told the principal about me getting bullied and they didn't handle it to the end of school......come on now

Posted August 19, 2013
The first day i went to this school. It was terrible. Fights everyday. Some teachers just give you a worksheat and say "do this its due at the end of class" and half the time we dont even know what it is. Some teachers are there for you. Others dont care at all. And the other kids there. My god. They are horrible! If i were a parent i would immediatly take them out.

Dr. William (Bob) H Bailey Middle School 2

Posted August 03, 2013
Im going to go to this school but im not sure. From what I heard if you don't know how to fight, you better learn. I toik a tour of this school and the students are horrible and teachers are rude!

Dr. William (Bob) H Bailey Middle School 4

Posted July 01, 2012
this school is awesomeee better than sedway dont go there but there is alot of drama

Dr. William (Bob) H Bailey Middle School 4

Posted September 16, 2009
It's a great school and I work there as a teacher!!

Dr. William (Bob) H Bailey Middle School 3

Posted July 15, 2009
As a former student of Bailey Middle School, I would have to say that it was a decent school. There were those few teachers who didn't seem to care enough about their students to put in that extra effort to get there subject across, but more so there were too many students who didn't care and weren't willing to work! As far as administration goes, they are all very caring and helpful!

Dr. William (Bob) H Bailey Middle School
2500 North Hollywood Blvd, Las Vegas, NV  89156
Last modified Dr. William (Bob) H Bailey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr. William (Bob) H Bailey Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top