Posted November 24, 2014
Fantastic and helpful staff. This school offers great electives, and promotes fast learners to accelerated courses. Five stars!

Posted April 05, 2014
I'm an eighth grader at saville and next year I will be a freshman at NWCTA, I think this school is great. There is a redoubt policy which means you can retake an assignment until you are happy with your grade so it isn't difficult to get A's and B's. Many teachers are there before and/or after school so kids can retake tests. This year so many 8th graders were failing because of 2 teachers so they created this math camp thing where. They called kids down to the library and they stayed there the whole day being taught math. But overall, this is a great school and I will miss going here.

Posted April 04, 2014
I am an eighth grader at Saville and have been here since sixth grade. Everyone at this school is so nice except of course some of the kids. The teachers for the most part are really good, for your electives you have a wide range of electives for you to choose from. This year there was a bit of trouble with math most kids from 2 classes were falling (not mine) and to fix it they did math camp and that helped most of them go from an F to an A or B. They also have tutoring to help kids. There is also a redo policy in place, so if you or your kid has a bad grade they can retake that test or quiz as many times as they want. Overall I had a great time at Saville and will miss it here as I go on to NWCATA.

Anthony Saville Middle School 1

Posted August 29, 2013
I have attended Saville for 3 years, and this year being a freshman at NWCTA. Even after four days of going to a new school, I can already compare the two. Most teachers at Saville are only there for a paycheck. There are some that do actually care, but only a fraction of them. The kids there are very disrespectful to their peers, and the teachers. Another thing is that the deans do NOT enforce any rules, besides the dress code. I myself have never been dresscoded, but it seemed to me like that was the only thing they cared about. Also, the office staff are very unfriendly and snap at you very easily. I am a straight A student, and have been all throughout middle school, but I still dreaded going there every single day. The teachers did not care for the students, the students were extremely disrespectful, and the school was also very unclean. Fights happened often, but yet, none of the kids involved would be expelled. After four days of going to high school, I saw how bad Saville really was by comparing the two schools. NWCTA was clean, friendly, and just amazing. That is how schools should be, which Saville was definitely not.

Posted December 14, 2012
My daughter is in her third year at Saville, with absolutely no complaints. I appreciate the ongoing enforcement of school rules that is provided to make sure students are kept safe and in a pleasant environment. The ParenLink tool is wonderful! And I appreciate the teachers for staying current with students' grades

Anthony Saville Middle School 2

Posted September 18, 2012
I was shocked when we went to the open house this past week and the principle went over AYP scores (which Saville did not meet the requirement) and they listed how everyone did by race. They listed the Caucasians, and the percentage by which they improves and under that they listed "sub groups" which were Asians, African American and Hispanics. I thought this was demeaning. Why couldn't they just list and over all percentage by all students rather than segregate them? What a horrible display of racism.

Posted June 21, 2012
My Grandson attends this school, and we are extremely happy with the school staff and quaility of education

Anthony Saville Middle School 1

Posted May 12, 2012
This school is the worst school i've ever been to! Sure, some teachers are nice and you might a friend or two. But this is a living heck! Kids will hear stuff like the "N" word or even the "F" word being shouted. And good luck trying to avoid bloody fights and seeing pictures of private parts drawn with chawk or on the white board. Some kids even FLIP OFF THE TEACHERS! I'm a student myself. The deans don't even care about the kids.

Anthony Saville Middle School 2

Posted February 28, 2012
Not impressed at all! The teachers don't communicate until you've threatened them by getting the admin. involved. The school is so money hungry and then charges for everything--and a lot. For having the resources they do, our students deserve better. The teachers do nothing extra and will let your child fail with no warnings to a parent--so.. you better stay on top of your student and the teachers. The band is a great program, but good luck every trying to get in touch with a staff member or admin. in less than 10-15 calls! Seemingly motivated principal with a completely UNMOTIVATED and checked out staff. How sad!

Anthony Saville Middle School 4

Posted October 03, 2011
i like this school cause it has the best 6th grade teachers and it also has the best lunch menu

Anthony Saville Middle School
8101 North Torrey Pines Dr, Las Vegas, NV  89131
Last modified Anthony Saville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anthony Saville Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top