Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

this is to be seen, I am checking on teacher bullying our kids with school leadership over next up coming day.s

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

They only produce the failing grade with no commitment beyond this.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

demeanoring a child which has happen in our case leads to a non productive or possible way for a child to find leadership.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

without getting to know the student and working with the parent this cannot be accomplish. this cannot happen in a school district unless it has theses issues implied on teachers with the leadership of this school system.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

As stated, teachers focus on policy and discpline without connection and encouragement and jump straight to corrective action, neglecting reasoning and resolve of any issues that may be displacing teaching. teachers do not reach out to parents as well or try or attempt to work with parents.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

Does not show signs of connecting on personal level with the student to learn there strengths and weakness as for the teacher to work on such areas but resort to discplines, directly deal with the grade without finding out the issue or attempting to address the issue.

My son has been attending Batterman Elementary since kindergarten and is now in the third grade. His younger sister is in kindergarten. Both of them love their school and it's easy to see why! Their teachers are very good in keeping my kids excited for school. They always tell me of fun and interesting things they've learned about and how their teachers are the absolute best. I have friends with kids in the same school and they tell me the same thing. Community support and parent participation are incredible! Last year we sold our home and considered buying a house in a different part of town. However, that meant our kids would be out of Batterman's district. Ultimately we stayed in the district and part of the reason was that we wanted our kids to stay in their school. This is how highly my wife and I believe in Batterman Elementary. We are very involved in our children's education and encourage them everyday to read and do more than just the minimum in homework. However it doesn't hurt that their love of learning is greatly enhanced in the positive environment of this excellent school!

My son was only in the school for a year and the lack of care for the students was all too noticeable. I had nothing but problems from the teachers and principle. Non of my written or verbal concerns where addressed in fact yhey where ignore and I was avoided. Unless your willing to pay your way the school lacks regard.

Love the school for the most part , EXCEPT for the new principal mr. Sparrow. I will however not get into that. And the lunch. My child and another child I know have gotten sick from the lunch there, More than once. So now he takes his lunch. Bullying also has been an issue and they don't address it , and when they do, it's deffinately not handled properly. However my son is only a 1st grader. Mrs. Renville Is an AMAZING teacher! !! she's very hands on, and works alot with one on one. And takes into account when testing ,if they learn better verbally or written.

Batterman elementary is one of the best schools in Clark County. The staff is excellent and friendly. I was a substitute at many other school in CCSD so far I see that Batterman is on of the top we have. Most of the teachers are motivated and challenge our children. Our children's education doesn't just come from our schools, it's comes from parent involvement too.

Last modified Kathy L. Batterman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.