Las Vegas, NV

Jay W. Jeffers Elementary School 5

Posted May 21, 2010
Great School I have two daughters there and the teachers are very helpful and the staff are great thumbs up keep up the great work

Jay W. Jeffers Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I had two of my kids enrolled in this school. I have to complement both the teachers and the staff for being as wonderful as they are. This is a great school. It has been great for my kids. They are so helpful with any problems. On a scale of 1 to 10 ,I would give this school 10 +.

Jay W. Jeffers Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2007
My sons have been attending J. W. Jeffers since it opened nearly three years ago and I have nothing but positive things to say about this school. My oldest son had some behavioral problems and the previous school just dismissed him as being a 'bad' child. My sons caring third grade teacher decided to have him tested to see if he had any learning disabilities and he did. My son is now thriving thanks to her.

Jay W. Jeffers Elementary School
2320 Clifford St, Las Vegas, NV  89115
Last modified Jay W. Jeffers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jay W. Jeffers Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top