Posted April 05, 2013
I love this school. I have my son in the all day kindergarten. He has a wonderful teacher with an assistant that are both very good to the kids. The office staff has always had a smile on their face and in their voice when going in. The school is always having events to involve families. I am so glad this is what my sons kindergarten experience has been. Thanks to all the staff for making his first year of school great.

Aldeane Comito Ries Elementary School 3

Posted August 29, 2012
this school is crazy my son is in kindergarten in his class are 36 student and only one teacher , she doesn't have any assistant with her .

Aldeane Comito Ries Elementary School 1

Posted May 13, 2012
do not send your kids here the school has gone down hill in the last two years i have four children that attend this school and can not wait to get them out of there.

Posted March 02, 2011
Loved this school! The staff was great. I was so bummed when we had to move to another school in the north end of town. I know that some of the teachers chose to go to the new school Stuckey, the the district re-did the school zones. I wish we were still in the district for either one of these schools!

Posted June 28, 2010
I had two children attend this school for 3 years. They both had one amazing teacher after another. They learned so much and had fun doing it. My youngest sons teacher is Mrs. Bumpus and he absolutely loves being in her class. She has an amazing ability to read each student and help them reach their full potential. We thank this amazing group of teachers and will always appreciate their contribution to my childrens early education.

Posted March 24, 2010
Before starting Kindergarten, my daughter attended three preschools. None of which were very positive experiences. She learned to read when she was three at home, and the preschools seemed to focus on play and no academics. At Ries, she has had a wonderful experience. I don't know how, but even with all the students they have, the teachers find ways to adjust the curriculum to suit the kids needs. My daughter comes home with higher grade level books to read and with grammar rules that are taught in the higher grades. This lets me know the teachers take the time to get to know their students and give them what they need. I have been amazed with Ries and her teacher. Did I mention she hated each preschool? Yet she LOVES Ries and never wants to stay home on a school day.

Posted April 13, 2009

Posted March 16, 2009
My son as attended this school for 4 years now and I must say I don't have one single complaint. All his teachers have been excellent and the principal is super as well. I was very very concerned with my child being in a public school with the bad track record in the Nevada school system. Well I think I made the right choice in putting him in the public school system and have no regrets. I believe we are very lucky to have ended up with this school and hope he will be able to finish 4th and 5th grade out here.

Aldeane Comito Ries Elementary School 0

Posted December 22, 2008
I am a parent of a second grader at Ries Elementary, it is by far the best school any of my children have ever attended, my son is currently in Mrs Chapter's class she is awesome and makes his learning experience fun, which is so important at that age. I rate this school a 10 and think that the principle is the best ever. I have such gratitude for all they do for my son!!!!

Posted September 04, 2007
I think this school is great. I especaiily like the after school Mad Science Program, and am sooo excited to hear they will soon be adding SchoolHouse Chess. The Princiapl and Assistant Principal are great and always take parent input and requests very seriously. My child loves his teacher, and I am thrilled with the daily communication system she uses to help me keep track of his behavior. I hope my child is zoned for this school for many years to come!-- Mindy Pretner, parent of 1st grader

Aldeane Comito Ries Elementary School
9805 South Lindell Rd, Las Vegas, NV  89141
Last modified Aldeane Comito Ries Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aldeane Comito Ries Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.