Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

The administration is reactive and not proactive. The school is overcrowded and behavior problems are not dealt with effectively. Office staff is loud and more interested in themselves that anyone in the office.

Develops character: Disagree

They certainly do NOT model the behavior, so how can they expect students to learn from their example?

Develops character: Strongly agree

They use a lot of incentives to motivate kids. The be kind program has them recognize their peers.

Fantastic teachers that really inspire children to learn. Daughter just finished up third grade and had her nose in a book all year. Great use of technology as well.

So far, the teachers have been wonderful. I have three children at this school, and we have worked with 8 different teachers. Everyone of them has been wonderful. The office staff has been very friendly and willing to work with us on any issue. One of my sons is in pre-k Speech with Ms. Domingo, and she has been awesome. The principal is bi-lingual and also willing to work parents. I've noticed that the students at the school are very diverse in their ethnic backgrounds, which I like. Even the crossing guard is super friendly. I would give this school a 5 star rating, but there are a couple issues to be aware of. It is on a year round schedule now, which is not the school's fault so much as the school district. Most of the schools on the southwest side of the valley are year round, so just prepare for it. Like most schools on this side of town, there are just too many children and not enough schools to accommodate. It's because this is a nice area to live that is not overly expensive (at least right now). Still, my kids have been doing really well, so I can't complain too much.

I love this school. I have my son in the all day kindergarten. He has a wonderful teacher with an assistant that are both very good to the kids. The office staff has always had a smile on their face and in their voice when going in. The school is always having events to involve families. I am so glad this is what my sons kindergarten experience has been. Thanks to all the staff for making his first year of school great.

this school is crazy my son is in kindergarten in his class are 36 student and only one teacher , she doesn't have any assistant with her .

do not send your kids here the school has gone down hill in the last two years i have four children that attend this school and can not wait to get them out of there.

Loved this school! The staff was great. I was so bummed when we had to move to another school in the north end of town. I know that some of the teachers chose to go to the new school Stuckey, the the district re-did the school zones. I wish we were still in the district for either one of these schools!

I had two children attend this school for 3 years. They both had one amazing teacher after another. They learned so much and had fun doing it. My youngest sons teacher is Mrs. Bumpus and he absolutely loves being in her class. She has an amazing ability to read each student and help them reach their full potential. We thank this amazing group of teachers and will always appreciate their contribution to my childrens early education.

Last modified Aldeane Comito Ries Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.