Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 01, 2016
They are very hands on. And very well educated in the areas they work in and the grades they teach. With so much patients and determination to help your child achieve greatness.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 01, 2016
My son has massively improved on the way he treats people and situations. They really work with the kids to treat everyone the way you would like to be treated.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 01, 2016
If anything happen to my son at school I would get a call from the nurse informing me of what happen while he was in the office. Then a fallow up from the teacher giving a more detailed account of what happen and how it was handled.

Posted June 01, 2016
My son is 3 years old and attended Mrs. Wright's early education program. When he started he was nonverbal and only spoke baby babble and was very prone to tantrums, he also didn't like to receive or give love very much. But now he has improved in every one of those and also can say the sounds in the alphabet and recognize them and write them with some help, he is also counting. He can now tell me what he wants and needs and so much more,he loves telling me about his day and reading with me and loves to give and receive love. They are miracle workers and have a huge team to help every child. They really transformed my baby boys mind and helped him to learn to express himself and grow mentally.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 01, 2016
Mrs. Wright, she is the best teacher I have ever met. She worked a miracle on my son by teaching him life skills that will help him to adapt, understand, and communicate with the world for the rest of his life.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 01, 2016
They will never give up on pushing your child to achieve reasonably set goals. And help them out the whole way.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted April 23, 2016
Fair and consisten rules and enforcement by teachers and administrative staff who care about these kids and their futures!

Posted April 23, 2016
This school is The Best! Our son is finishing 5th grade and his experience has been absolutely amazing! This school is great and I believe that is a direct result of great leadership. Mrs. Slack is an amazing principal; firm yet fair. She knows the name of every kid in every grade that walks through her hate on the morning! Our son started Kindergarten with Mrs. Meldrum, the most wonderful teacher and person we know and excelled under her guidance. He has had his share of encounters with trouble and has made more then one visit to the principal's office and we have always felt that his offenses have been dealt with in a fair and consistent manner. All of his teachers have been excellent educators and as he finishes this year with Mrs. Kopman and Ms. Nay we can only express our gratitude for the excellent education he has received from so many wonderful people.

Judith D Steele Elementary School 1

Posted February 26, 2016
It's a sad lesson that adults should always be supervising young children . Today I let that teacher have a piece of my mind. She said my kid has no right to defend himself against a bully. Turns out his school has no teachers on the field during 3rd grade recess so she couldn't even confirm what happened. Mrs. Apikayan .She had the nerve to get in my face and I warned her already. I have had enough. He will be transferred to another class and if it keeps happening the bully thing will be talked about on every reviewable website and schoolboard will be contacted and zero stars review for that school.

Posted March 18, 2015
I wrote one review 2 years ago and now im back with another one I cannot stress my level of happiness with this school. My son graduated from steele and my daughter has been in steele for 4years. Every year she has had amazing teachers and has maintained honor roll. I am so happy with this school I will not move out of this district till she graduates. We love judith steele. Go stallions.

6995 West Eldorado Ln, Las Vegas, NV  89113
Last modified Judith D Steele Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.