Mountain View Elementary School 3

Posted May 07, 2013
When it comes to my child's learning and development he has attained while attending this school I have nothing but nice things to say. I love his teacher, she is really great with him and the other students. My god-daughter also attends this school as well and she started a year before my son, her teachers have been amazing with her as well. The school's receptionist however it a witch with a capital B in the front... and that is me putting it nicely. If there is one major flaw of the school it would be her. She has a major "Power trip" mentality and has done nothing but continually talk down to myself as well as several other parents. Git rid of her and I think the school could be rated MUCH MUCH better.

Mountain View Elementary School 3

Posted June 07, 2012
My children attend this school, I am very pleased with their teachers, the principal on the other hand is not friendly, every single time that I have had to deal with her I was waiting at least 20 minutes and thats with appointments, she even kept the entire 1 and 2 grade waiting for 25 minutes at the awards assembly, and also all of the parents and siblings. Great Teachers!!! Not So Great Principal. Oh and no apology about having us all sitting there for 25 minutes either.

Mountain View Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2009
The staff is great!! Everybody is involved in all school activities.

Mountain View Elementary School 0

Posted March 26, 2008
I believe this school has potential but as of right now they need to get their act together. I am extremely glad that my child is in the 5th grade and will be gone next year.

Mountain View Elementary School 5

Posted March 20, 2007
When my daughter turned 4 I began to check the schools around my home to see what school my daughter would be going to. I went to Jr. and Sr. high in Vegas, and to be honest I began to worry. I was afraid that my daughter would not receive the kind of education from the public schools here, and I actually considered home schooling her. But to my surprise she ended up in a school that is great. I am very happy with the level of education she has recieved up to this point. The teachers and staff at are great. Anytime I am asked about my childs school I have nothing but good things to say. I only hope that the Jr. and Sr. high schools she attends are just as great.

Mountain View Elementary School
5436 East Kell Ln, Las Vegas, NV  89156
Last modified Mountain View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top