Las Vegas, NV

Posted December 16, 2013
My children love this school and are excelling here! Caring teachers and staff and great after school programs. My children love going to music and art class! The school seems to really care about kids.

Thomas O'roarke Elementary School 4

Posted April 08, 2013
its okay. but the writing teacher plays favorites which me and my friends find it unfair. math teacher is nice and patient has plenty of activities to do. we even get pe twice :)

Posted November 23, 2010
Awesome school!! This elementary school has ALOT to offer both during school and after. Teachers are excellent! There is a tremendous feeling of school spirit and pride. Strong principal leadership. My oldest has been here ever since it opened and now my youngest has started, both children love it there!!

Thomas O'roarke Elementary School 3

Posted November 23, 2010
Overall this school is AVERAGE at best. Through other parents, I hear, FOR LAS VEGAS, this is supposedly a great school. My kids have been to other schools out of state -- GREAT SCHOOLS with GREAT cirriculums and this isn't a great school. I am very well educated and so is my husband and I want people to know this is not a school that you will be completely happy with. The administration will not listen to parents-- especially about cirriculum, (or the lack there of); nor does the administration (Prin./V.P) know anything about what's going on in ANY of the classes. Yes, there are definitely a few GREAT TEACHERS, actually, FANTASTIC teachers and hopefully, you will get one of them. And YES, almost every teacher at this school has a masters, which doesn't prove to me that they are better TEACHERS, it means they are paid more money, after all, that's why we get our masters. Check out a few other schools before Buying Your House in this zone, you may LOVE that house, but you will NOT love this school!!!

Posted November 01, 2010
My kids love the school. The teachers are strong and care about the kids. The school offers lots of after-school activities like football, cheerleading, tennis, choir, student council, math olympiad, chess and science. One of the best.

Thomas O'roarke Elementary School 1

Posted July 21, 2010
The school is set up for rotating classes like in middle school or high school. Problem is the kids stand in line all DAY eating up valuable learning time. The 5th grade staff are friends & if your child has a personality it is frowned upon. The writing teacher didn't teach writing. There is very little or no contact if there is a problem with grades or any issue really. If you have to put your kid here GOODLUCK...WORST ELEMENTARY EVER!

Posted April 19, 2010
Wonderful school and staff! Teachers are good and seem to care about the students. My child loves the school!

Posted December 29, 2009
What a caring and committed staff! My children are motivated and engaged in their learning. This is the way an elementary school should function.

Posted September 01, 2009
My daughter has excelled at O'Roarke. The parent involvement is high, the teachers are well educated too. I have yet to see my daughter have a teacher without a masters degree.

Posted May 27, 2009
wow my son has gone to many school but this is by way far the best school I have ever seen

Thomas O'roarke Elementary School
8455 O'Hare Roa, Las Vegas, NV  89131
Last modified Thomas O'roarke Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas O'roarke Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top