Rainbow Dreams Academy 1

Posted February 12, 2014
My boys are very unhappy at this school, they do not give the kids recess if they talk during lunch, there is no principal at the school just an assistant principal. I went to the school one day and they did not have either one of my kids health records on file. This school needs someone to come in a really clean it up.

Rainbow Dreams Academy 5

Posted September 09, 2013
This my daughters first year at Rainbow Dreams Academy and we are both excited. I can count on my hands how many schools offer all day kindergarten. I do not understand our school district in Nevada because Head Start is such a vital key element to a child's education. By learning the early stages of learning all kids can have a jump start and are less likely to have difficulty's. The school district does offer all day kindergarten for the price of $375.00 which is unacceptable in my book. Public schools are not private so I do not understand the outrageous fee charged for a free education. I will close by saying that Great Schools produce great leaders and that is why I have chosen Rainbow Dreams Academy.

Rainbow Dreams Academy 1

Posted November 29, 2012
All about the money!! No real leadershpi. To many cheifs and not enough indians. Very cliquish... constant staff turnover?? Principals and teachers??? When that is going on you really need take that as your clue that something is wrong and save you and your child the headache. (See the comment below also). The best thing that ever happended to this school was Roxy Davis but they couldnt see it..smh! God Bless them.... Signed former parent !

Rainbow Dreams Academy 2

Posted October 28, 2012
Withdrew my son from this school this year...No consistency w/ the principal or teachers at this point. Hopefully they can turn it around soon.

Posted April 22, 2010
Wonderful teachers who push the students to always go beyond the norm.

Posted November 05, 2009
I love Rainbow dreams Academy because it has been a real treat to see them prepare the students for brighter futures. Rainbow Dreams scholars will be our next politicians, lawyers and doctors. Great Job!

Posted November 04, 2009
This is a great school. The leadership is great and they inspire the children to believe in themselves.

Posted November 03, 2009
They are focused on using education as a vehicle that fuels tomorrows success.

Posted November 03, 2009
Give at risk kids opportunities and opens their eyes to the world.

Posted November 03, 2009
The teachers and staff are like family! Each child is made to feel safe,respected and supported to do his or her best.

Rainbow Dreams Academy
950 West Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, NV  89106
Last modified Rainbow Dreams Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rainbow Dreams Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 172 reviews. Top