Bad
Good

Rainbow Dreams Academy makes the education of it's students the number one priority. With the assistance of their dedicated teacher, professional staff and innovative programs, the students at Rainbow Dreams Academy can focus on learning and their individual growth in a nurturing environment.

We love this school it has truly been a blessing to our family. We have been there for 5 years now. We love our teacher she loves her kids.

I love Rainbow Dreams Academy. Mrs. Jordan the Principal at RDA is so nice and she loves my children. Teacher's really set high exceptions for the students. RDA has Free Full Day Kindergarden ; Vocal Music; PE; Movement ; Violin & Spanish classes. It's a Three star school. Rainbow Dreams has a Before & After School Program. They really get it. They work with the parents as a team.. You go Rainbow, keep up the GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My boys are very unhappy at this school, they do not give the kids recess if they talk during lunch, there is no principal at the school just an assistant principal. I went to the school one day and they did not have either one of my kids health records on file. This school needs someone to come in a really clean it up.

This my daughters first year at Rainbow Dreams Academy and we are both excited. I can count on my hands how many schools offer all day kindergarten. I do not understand our school district in Nevada because Head Start is such a vital key element to a child's education. By learning the early stages of learning all kids can have a jump start and are less likely to have difficulty's. The school district does offer all day kindergarten for the price of $375.00 which is unacceptable in my book. Public schools are not private so I do not understand the outrageous fee charged for a free education. I will close by saying that Great Schools produce great leaders and that is why I have chosen Rainbow Dreams Academy.

All about the money!! No real leadershpi. To many cheifs and not enough indians. Very cliquish... constant staff turnover?? Principals and teachers??? When that is going on you really need take that as your clue that something is wrong and save you and your child the headache. (See the comment below also). The best thing that ever happended to this school was Roxy Davis but they couldnt see it..smh! God Bless them.... Signed former parent !

Withdrew my son from this school this year...No consistency w/ the principal or teachers at this point. Hopefully they can turn it around soon.

Wonderful teachers who push the students to always go beyond the norm.

I love Rainbow dreams Academy because it has been a real treat to see them prepare the students for brighter futures. Rainbow Dreams scholars will be our next politicians, lawyers and doctors. Great Job!

This is a great school. The leadership is great and they inspire the children to believe in themselves.

Last modified Rainbow Dreams Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.