Public charter
Las Vegas, NV

Posted October 27, 2013
this school is the best i love it this school is the best i love it

Innovations International Charter School Of Nv 3

Posted October 24, 2013
I am very happy that the innovations is really doing what they promise me and my husband last year. To help our boys with their academics. I am a very happy momma. I really look forward to a new chapter and a bright future for our kids.

Innovations International Charter School Of Nv 4

Posted October 16, 2013
This is my son's first year and it is going great the teacher responds promptly, smaller classroom sizes compared to CCSD schools, friendly staff; all around great experience.

Posted October 09, 2013
this is my daughters 3rd year at the school and we love it. we both really love the staff and faculty and now that the high school is its own campus it's a lot less congested. I would recommend the school to anybody I know.

Posted October 08, 2013
My two children have been attending IICSN since 2011 and I can honestly say that I love the school. The staff, teachers and principal truly care about the children and the education that they are receiving. I have brought several of my friends into the school and they all love it as well.

Innovations International Charter School Of Nv 2

Posted August 25, 2013
CROWDED-SMALL ROOMS, TOO MANY KIDS PER CLASSROOM OLD BUILDING, VERY NICE PEOPLE, BUT OLD BUILIDING. LONG DAY FOR THE KIDS, which is good. No organization. Both my kids went here for kinder and 2nd grade. My 2nd grader excelled, my kindergarden learned NOTHING! The teacher was always sick, distracted, unorganized, no sight words were ever sent, she had no stucture nor care. When my kindergarten started 1st grade at another charter I worked very hard to get her up to speed. Thank God I was able to. The atmosphere is not the best. The highschool students are disruptive, use bad words in front of the little ones, they're trying but this charter is not the BEST CHOICE.

Innovations International Charter School Of Nv 1

Posted July 15, 2013
Bad news for education. Don't send your child here...they will be exposed to bullying, profanity, lack of structure and follow through by the principal. The teachers work long hours and work hard but seem to be battling the disorganization of the school "leadership" overall.

Innovations International Charter School Of Nv 3

Posted April 18, 2013
My son's kindergarten teacher is great. I wanted my child to have a great education but I find this school to be average, if not slightly below for Nevada. I think that the way they have 'periods' even for young students is wonderful not only does it spur independence but it gives students a chance to stretch out so they are not sitting in a stuffy room all day. The teachers that I have met so far are great, with a few exceptions. The principal and new counselor seem very involved. FULL DAY kinder !!! ... The school is in dire need of reconstruction, lack of materials, the curriculum could be more rigorous, class ratio is 28:1, needs to improve communication.

Innovations International Charter School Of Nv 1

Posted April 08, 2012
Do not go to this school if you want your child to experience bad behavior, non-necessary word choice from teachers, and sloppy non-professional teachers who don't even have a masters degree in teaching. These people are so unorganized that the children's parents find out everything at the last minute.

Innovations International Charter School Of Nv 0

Posted September 14, 2008
This is definitely the school for the troubled learner, however, the class sizes are so large that the teachers cant see all the stuff going on around them. There bullying, lying, and a lot of cursing going on, and what's the school do about it, nothing.

Innovations International Charter School Of Nv
1600 East Oakey Blvd, Las Vegas, NV  89104
Last modified Innovations International Charter School Of Nv is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Innovations International Charter School Of Nv Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top