Bad
Good

Posted January 22, 2015
This school is great! The staff and teachers actually care about the students. Very friendly and 0 bully tolerance. My oldest child's academic level greatly improved after transferring to this school!

Posted August 06, 2013
my oldest 4 kids attended Bailey and my last baby is entering Kindergarden this year, this school is the absolute best! Mr. Sesto really cares! the staff show they care and have been very proactive in their education. I have stayed in my home mainly to avoid changing their school.

Posted August 10, 2011
My children have been attending SRJ Bailey Elementary for the past 4 years. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bailey. I can't say enough about how wonderful the Principal, Asst. Principal, staff and teachers are. I volunteer there twice each week and have always been so impressed with their love of teaching. The teachers go above and beyond to make each student feel important and wanted. My children have always had excellent experiences (even when they weren't the best behaved). We have a zone variance to attend Bailey and I wouldn't have it any other way. The education is superior, the atmosphere welcoming. You won't be disappointed if you send your child here. I feel that the Principal's leadership can make or break a school and Dr. Mayorga sets an excellent example to everyone. The teachers go above and beyond to help each and every student. They are willing to work with a parent to do what is best for each and every child. They continually amaze me with the lengths they are willing to do in order to help these children learn. It is surprising to find that, especially from public school teachers. It is not just one teacher, but SEVERAL.

Sister Robert Joseph Bailey Elementary School 4

Posted June 09, 2011
Ms. Barkley was a great teacher for my daughter. We are were very blessed that we had a teacher who was willing to invest time and speak with us about any needs to improve the education of our child.

Posted May 04, 2010
I can't say enough about how wonderful Ms. Heineken is. She is a kindergarten teacher at Sister Bailey and we feel so blessed that our child is in her class. Ms. Heineken truly cares about the children. Not only the children in her class but the others in the school as well. We have an older child as well and Ms. Heineken is as wonderful with him as she is with the kindergartners.

Posted March 24, 2010
My child attends Bailey Elementary school this year and is in Kindergarten! Ms. Barkley is a FABULOUS teacher and I would recommend her to anyone who is nervous about a child transitioning from home to school. She always has a smile on her face and is warm and very loving. The office staff is polite and always there if you have any questions. My child is constantly talking about the principal and assistant principal and I know they are very involved in the classroom experiences. I could go on and on! Thank you Bailey staff for making my child's learning experience a memorable one!

Sister Robert Joseph Bailey Elementary School 3

Posted March 08, 2010
This schools kinder program is Great! i like the fact that only students are allowed behind the closed fence/playground. however, the counselor for the students is unprofessional & arrogant! i pulled my child from this school as i felt the counselor was trying to have an unhealthy relationship with my child!

Posted September 30, 2009
I love Sister Bailey. It's a wonderful School. Everyone is so friendly and all the staff at the school. I volunteer there and I love how everyone is so friendly and caring for the kids. The education is excellent. They provide alot of stuff for the kids to further their education. I love this school and I recommend it to anyone. The Assistant Principal is so caring and the Principal she is wonderful.

Sister Robert Joseph Bailey Elementary School

Posted December 20, 2008
It's awesome and has the best assistant principal ever. He knows the kids and parents and is very supportive of the teachers.

Sister Robert Joseph Bailey Elementary School
4525 Jimmy Durante Blvd, Las Vegas, NV  89122
Last modified Sister Robert Joseph Bailey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.