Bad
Good

My son went Boulder City middle school for 6th and 7th grade and it was the worse school experience him and I had. Odyssey is the best choice I have ever made for my son. He is in 8th grade and now going to 9th grade with mostly A's. The staff is amazing as well as the teachers. I receive calls from his teachers to check on him. He is thriving every day Odyssey is definitely bringing the best In him. Love, Love this school.

I can't say enough great things about Odyssey Charter Schools. We tried the schools we were zoned for, but our children just were not doing well. We decided to give Odyssey a shot after hearing some wonderful things about them from a friend. We are amazed at the one-on-one attention my kids have received from their teachers at Odyssey. We get regular calls home from teachers when our students are not doing well and we are able to log in daily to track how they are doing. Our kids actually enjoy school now and are eager to learn. The administrators and staff are top notch. We get quick responses whenever we call. The technology department at Odyssey is amazing! They helped us fix both of our computers for free when the Geek Squad at Best Buy was trying to charge us hundreds. They have also helped us for hours on the phone with any questions we have had with Moodle or any of the other course material. Great school, great staff, great teachers! Changing to Odyssey was the best decision we made for our kids.

I have a son with ADD. The brick and mortar system was not helping him at this stage in his life. After much thought and counsel I decided to enroll him into Odyssey. I have to say that I am so very pleased with this decision. The teacher that we have is professional, friendly, compassionate, makes herself available to us when ever he have questions and is just an all around balanced great person. I find the staff to be professional and courteous. The school offers person to person tutoring twice a week with other specialty classes taught by wonderful passionate teachers! My son is thriving with this program. Just a note that there is a lot of work required on the parents part. It is a bit of a challenge for the parent, but if you have the time and patience to choose this option of school it offers A LOT of support to the parent.

We have been involved with Odyssey for 3 years. My daughter started in 6th grade and will be starting the High school this year. The 3 elementary teachers we have worked with were excellent. The 8th grade program is well designed to help the kids adjust to high school. The school is tailored for parental involvement.

This is a very nice school and I love it. The group classes are really fun and the teachers are very nice. :). The work teaches me a ton of new stuff!!! I can have a easy schedule, witch is good because I have a hetice schedule. This school Is the best. By far!

Great school! My son has attended since 3rd grade and just recently, 8th grade. he just thrives in the envirenment. He gets mostly A's where in a traditional public or, or even private school(we tried Word Of Life Christian), he was almost failing. The teachers give the students every opportunity to catch up or make up work to make sure they do well. Communication with each teacher is also excellent. I would definitely recommend it.

I must say for being there for 3 years, anything befor 8th grade is wonderful. Eighth grade was awful. I'm talking straight A's but the staff was horrible. The teachers with an exception of (2) were terrible. I would not participate in the 8th grade program. The lower grades the teacher comes to your house once a week. Awsome. I loved the one on one with my child. If I must give it a star I would say 1 for effort. Their going through a major change of Administration. Good Luck

Last modified Odyssey Charter School 6-8 is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.