Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

Too much because My history teacher would give out the study guide in the last minute The science Homework is easy but we don't Really Get homework for Science only sometimes when were about to take an important Quiz Like the exams Vocabulary, Etc.. Math Sometimes we get a little too much on the Math English Is just right

Develops character: Neutral

i Mean It's okay ... its not that bad but i just don't like the school ..

This is a very bad school,there are many of fights daily they tell students to unlock their phones so they can go through them they say this is a five star school more like a one star ive been at this school for two years and its been terrible since

Haha, don't listen to the other students who seem to be complaining about the school's system, expecting that the staff and administration should apparently know every single thing about what to do. Faiss Middle School is a great school. I am a student myself as of now, and I am having a great experience. The teachers are nice, friendly, and helpful if you don't get on their nerves, and the staff/administration aren't that bad. We have a decent band/orchestra/choir program, along with several clubs and other programs such as NJHS, etc. The food is great. They serve pizzas, burgers, ice cream, powerade, etc. Violence is a very rare thing in campus. There's only been one or two physical fights that I've seen/heard of this entire year. In my opinion, the school is great. If you're a student that's going to complain about kids being "racist," "rude," or "they cuss a lot." Well, there's not much I can say but tell you to learn to get over it and report it to a teacher/administrator if you actually deem it to be offensive.

I believe that Faiss has definitely benefitted my child. He has maintained a 3.0 GPA and has met many new friends in the current semester. From what he has told me, the staff is quite friendly and the halls have been clear of bullies. When I came to the Open House in the beginning of the year, I was impressed with the curriculum and standards.

Faiss Middle School is the best middle school my child has yet to attend. From what I have observed and heard, the teachers and staff do their best each day to enrich the education of our children. As a parent, I am thrilled when my daughter tells me all about her day if I ever ask her how it went. Before enrolling her at Faiss, she would act very nonchalant. Nowadays, whether I drop her off or pick her up, there is always a smile plastered onto her face.

I am VERY impressed with the leadership at Faiss MS. Next year my youngest will attend Faiss MS and have the opportunity to attend a school that has dedicated and driven teachers led by an administration that holds the teachers and students accountable for their success. They have well structured guidelines and stick to them for all. No nonsense is well appreciated. I know my child is learning in a safe environment. Excellent school.

I transferred here from Del Webb middle school and u have to say, the students here are rasist, rude, and cuss a whole lot! On my second week here, I was talking to my friend then a girl (that I don't know) starts to to poke me in the face, I tell her to stop then she did... For about 2 minutes, then she comes up to me and SLAPS ME!! I was at P.E and the coach didn't even do anything! The food is also horrible and expensive. The teachers are so rude and yell at a student every 5 mins. Then they get off subject and start talking about their personal life. I'm in accelerated classes and there not even difficult! The principles and dean are so rude! There's this one dean who thinks she owns the school and is the one who is mostly rude. The red head cheer couch is so mean and rude to anyone who isn't on the cheer team. Most of the cheer leaders are bossy and rude. There is bulling, inappropriate students, rude and mean administrators, teachers etc. and most of the student are jerks, not only to the faculty, administrators, teachers, but the students and the private property too.

The school is a joke. While I attended Faiss MS, it was not bad, just more strict than I would've had it, but now my brother attends it and it is INSANE. He was falsely accused of swearing (which it was probably another student around him) and RPC'd but when he reported another student and all that student received was a verbal warning. Until that point, he had no record of misbehaving and when he tried to explain, the dean refused to listen. Many people blame these things on the principal's religion, but I am also a Mormon and I do not think this is why; we are not like this. Similar situations have happened with several of my friends who have and are currently attending Faiss, both Mormon and Non-Mormon. One such incident was that a dean yelled at a student for dropping a grain of rice and leaving it behind on the floor. One grain. All in all, it is just sad how a school so great when it opened could end up the way it is now.

The administrators, teachers, and staff members at Faiss create a safe environment for students. Although there have been many changes, the school is focused on education and on doing what is best for children. I am happy to have my child attend Faiss Middle School. I know they are receiving a great education. The teachers have always been caring and easy to communicate with.

Last modified Wilbur & Theresa Faiss Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.