Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Grateful to: Parent

Posted November 20, 2015
My daughter. Thank you for helping to raise our kid... the right way. I love you for it and you deserve to be honored in some wonderful way. Keep it up and Gabe keep your grades up. You can do it... Keep them up and be a strong character at school. Share your heart of gold.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted November 20, 2015
Because I hear about the trouble that Gabriel goes through there each and everyday. Nobody bothered to help him including the school police when that gang beat him up.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted August 19, 2015
Too much because My history teacher would give out the study guide in the last minute The science Homework is easy but we don't Really Get homework for Science only sometimes when were about to take an important Quiz Like the exams Vocabulary, Etc.. Math Sometimes we get a little too much on the Math English Is just right

Develops grit: Neutral

Posted August 19, 2015
One some students yes on some students No Not all students are all the same

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted August 19, 2015
i Mean It's okay ... its not that bad but i just don't like the school ..

Wilbur & Theresa Faiss Middle School 1

Posted April 08, 2015
This is a very bad school,there are many of fights daily they tell students to unlock their phones so they can go through them they say this is a five star school more like a one star ive been at this school for two years and its been terrible since

Wilbur & Theresa Faiss Middle School 4

Posted March 02, 2014
Haha, don't listen to the other students who seem to be complaining about the school's system, expecting that the staff and administration should apparently know every single thing about what to do. Faiss Middle School is a great school. I am a student myself as of now, and I am having a great experience. The teachers are nice, friendly, and helpful if you don't get on their nerves, and the staff/administration aren't that bad. We have a decent band/orchestra/choir program, along with several clubs and other programs such as NJHS, etc. The food is great. They serve pizzas, burgers, ice cream, powerade, etc. Violence is a very rare thing in campus. There's only been one or two physical fights that I've seen/heard of this entire year. In my opinion, the school is great. If you're a student that's going to complain about kids being "racist," "rude," or "they cuss a lot." Well, there's not much I can say but tell you to learn to get over it and report it to a teacher/administrator if you actually deem it to be offensive.

Posted February 18, 2014
I believe that Faiss has definitely benefitted my child. He has maintained a 3.0 GPA and has met many new friends in the current semester. From what he has told me, the staff is quite friendly and the halls have been clear of bullies. When I came to the Open House in the beginning of the year, I was impressed with the curriculum and standards.

Posted February 11, 2014
Faiss Middle School is the best middle school my child has yet to attend. From what I have observed and heard, the teachers and staff do their best each day to enrich the education of our children. As a parent, I am thrilled when my daughter tells me all about her day if I ever ask her how it went. Before enrolling her at Faiss, she would act very nonchalant. Nowadays, whether I drop her off or pick her up, there is always a smile plastered onto her face.

Posted February 10, 2014
I am VERY impressed with the leadership at Faiss MS. Next year my youngest will attend Faiss MS and have the opportunity to attend a school that has dedicated and driven teachers led by an administration that holds the teachers and students accountable for their success. They have well structured guidelines and stick to them for all. No nonsense is well appreciated. I know my child is learning in a safe environment. Excellent school.

9525 West Maule Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89148
Last modified Wilbur & Theresa Faiss Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.