Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy 5

Posted May 25, 2014
I've been going to agassi since I was in 3rd grade and I can really say that I didn't like it but now I'm about to be going it my sophomore year and I've gobto do so many things this summer I'm going to UCLA to take classes wnd most schools dont have a program like tha for the students I'm grateful that I go here but it 8s a very stric school and Sanders only wants tge best for his student's when they go to college so if you have kids that are entering high school sign them up for agassi they will get to do a lot more things tyab at a regular CCSD school

Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy 1

Posted August 07, 2011
I taught there for one year, one of the few teachers to make it through the year without quitting. The students there seem really great at first, but once they get comfortable,they just will not stop talking long enough to let you teach. It is rediculous!

Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy 0

Posted October 09, 2009
I love that this school is small and making a big difference in the community that it serves.

Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy 1

Posted February 28, 2009
i am a student who recently got transffered to a bettter school(BECKER). ACP is a crappy school it has gross food mean/rude teachers and kids they seem nice but tey really quickly turn on you if you ever go here good luck and i feel very very very sorry for you

Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy 5

Posted September 09, 2008

Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy
1201 West Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas, NV  89106
Last modified Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top