Posted August 27, 2015
Our family has been at Coral for 4 years now and we love it. We have had great teachers every single year. My kids are excited to go to school and are excelling. We are so proud to be in the Coral family.

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted August 14, 2015
No respect because they don't practice it . They yell at their students and ignore their needs.

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted August 14, 2015
There is no compassion or caring in this school . I have a huge list of incidents from our 1st grade experience.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted August 14, 2015
Complete u professionalism and disrespect - in the staff and the way they carry themselves

Posted July 11, 2015
The reviews on this school are fake and have been posted by the teachers, In 6th grade I attended this school. It was great for the first couple weeks then the bullying started, the kids are disrespectful and judged everyone about everything. You will never see the principle. That's not even the worst part, The school's math teacher died of drugs use, the dean disrespect most of the students, and the office lady's will lie to everyone to make their lives easier. I had a good friend there that had been bullied the whole year, and when she was in tears and when to call her mom, the dean called her DEFENSIVE for doing so.

Posted June 11, 2015
Coral Academy of Las Vegas is an excellent school, outstanding academics curriculum. Needs improvement in extra- curriculum activities.

Posted May 19, 2015
I have been at Coral for three years now at the Tamarus campus. I absolutely love the small environment. Most of the teachers and staff know all of the students by name and everyone seems to really care. I love that there is an open relationship with the teachers and administration. All of the teachers and Directors have always gotten back to me and met with me when I needed to talk about my children. I have always been able to volunteer and they welcome parent involvement with open arms. There are lots of after school clubs and tutoring available for the kids and mine have participated in after school activities since we started at Coral. The school is still growing and developing and that is hard for some parents to understand. I feel lucky to be part of the Coral family and we are excited to grow with them.

Posted March 10, 2015
This school is still very unorganized and the lack of communication is disheartening. I am going to try to resolve some of my issues with the school, but if I'm unable to I will definitely be contacting a higher authority!

Posted February 13, 2015
My daughter started kindergarten at Coral with Mrs. Herman who teaches advanced Kindergarten. Mrs. Herman is hands down the greatest teacher we've ever had. He patience, kind heart and passion for her career shows. My daughter is in grade 1 and still stops to give hugs to Mrs. Herman. The administration has changed for the good the school is organized with support to teachers, children and parents. Web Programs they use such as ixl.com and i-ready are helping children excel and fill in gaps where they're struggling. The only thing missing the new campus we've been told about. The class rooms are quite small and cramped which makes it difficult for storage etc.

Posted October 26, 2014
I disagree with the last review. The lunch now is just as bad as the last.. Anyway that's just a minor issue of this school.. They need more teachers that speak English. Cleaner bathrooms, and stop getting greedy with making money. I don't know how this school stays open. I pulled my kids out. DON'T LET YOUR KIDS GO TO THIS DUMP...

8185 Tamarus St, Las Vegas, NV  89123
Last modified Coral Academy of Science Las Vegas is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coral Academy of Science Las Vegas Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 175 reviews. Top