Posted August 25, 2014
My children been attending Pat Diskin for the past 11 years, Teachers are AWESOME, principal (Mrs. Smith) I did not have anything to say she is very helpful with my children needs and very caring person.

P A Diskin Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2013
I did not like how your being mis treated! Thing should of been handle alot different. I report this information to the state borad.

P A Diskin Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2012
Just like many other parents, I was skeptical about enrolling my son in CCSD. I initially hit a few bumpy roads with the school but they were very helpful and sympathetic with any issues I had. My son is entering 1st grade at diskin this year but he absolutely loved his kinder teacher. I was very involved in his class and his teacher and I became very close. They even held a volunteer tea to say thanks to all the parent volunteers throughout the school year. Due to budget cuts, like every other school in the valley, school supplies came out of the teacher's pocket and his classroom size grew throughout the year, but i'm told it gets smaller as they get older and I always donated supplies when I could. I'm looking forward to seeing what 1st grade holds for the both of us. All in all a great experience so far at diskin. They may not have iPads in every class but they truly care about the kids, which is what I love the most.

Posted July 18, 2009
This is school is so wonderful. My daughter attended this school and now she is the smartest little girl i have ever seen.

Posted July 11, 2009
I used to be in that school a few years ago, and I absolutely loved it. I plan on re-visiting it to catch up with my old teachers and fond memories. I recommend a lot of kids to learn at that school.

Posted November 02, 2008
My son is in the third grade at this school. We haven't had any problems with students or staff. I am appreciative of the education my son is recieving at this particular school. When he was going to school in the North part of town the staff and teachers seem to be unwilling to help students and bring them to their potential. I'm extremely happy with Diskin in all aspects.

Posted June 03, 2008
One of my main concerns when deciding to move to Las Vegas was the bad reputation of the school system here. I my experience I found devoted teachers and a great system for education.My kidss all have straight A's!

P A Diskin Elementary School 1

Posted September 26, 2007
The greatest asset not utilized at P. Diskin is parental involvement. There aren't any volunteer opportunities, but parents still try to become involved. My son's 2nd grade teacher was wonderful. In his 3rd grade year the learning environment was not as positive so not much was achieved. There are no extracurricular activities for the students. The lack of discipline made it difficult for us, as parents. Due to rezoning, my son is now at a different school and we are extremely happy.

P A Diskin Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2006

P A Diskin Elementary School 3

Posted August 21, 2006
the only thing that concerns me is that my kids never get their stuff back like their markers,or what so ever left from there school is done.i have to wait in the mail to find out if he or she has a different teacher for the following school year.and if they do then that's how i know their moving to the next level.

P A Diskin Elementary School
4220 South Ravenwood, Las Vegas, NV  89147
Last modified P A Diskin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
P A Diskin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top