Trinity International Schools 4

Posted October 30, 2013
Trinity has some of the most amazing Administrators and Teachers The student body is made up of students from every background and around the world. Every student is known by the Administration and by every teacher and encouraged by all to do their very best academically and in service to their community.

Posted October 28, 2013
Trinity International School is truly a unique opportunity in fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada. If you are a local or international student searching for excellence in a supportive learning environment, then this is your school. You will love the diverse cultural experience with students from five continents. The faculty are caring and experienced professionals. Also, the "Early College Program" allows you to earn two years of college credit during your junior and senior years! I highly recommend this program in downtown Las Vegas.

Posted September 30, 2013
My son went to school there and he loved it even though it is summer school, the facilitator's of this institution are awesome as well. and his first couple of progress reports indicate he is leaving public school way behind

Trinity International Schools 4

Posted March 03, 2011
My daughter is part of the elementary school there at Trinity and her Christian Foundation has definitely matured. I feel like a little bit more can be done academically for the elementary program to get the students more hands on experience, like a computer lab or science lab. I'd like to see them do more projects as well. Other than that, I think the curriculum and philosophies that have built the school are great for her self esteem and encourage a strong foundation for her future.

Posted October 07, 2010
As a parent whose child has attended Trinity, Pre School through 9th and now starting the 10th grade; I am very pleased as a parent where my child is spiritually and academically. He has grown from a child to a young man with a strong Christian Foundation and Strong Christian leadership abilities, I am very happy with Trinity International School and its Faculty. My Student has tested at a Post High School level in 90% of his classes. My child has also had the opportunity to participate in athletic and expand in his extracurricular activities. The school due to a few reasons has had to move to another location and the lord has blessed us with a new facility. I m confident in the lord that this school will be around for many more years and will continue to bless numerous families and students! The Teachers take the time and truly care about the students Thank you Trinity!

Posted July 15, 2010
Trinity is a good school. My second child will graduate in a few years, the same as my first. If you want your child to get a head start in college or just a place where everyone has a chance, Trinity is definitely it.

Posted February 22, 2010
My daughter is thrilled with her experience at Trinity International; I completely agree; my husband and I could not be more pleased with the curriculm, staff and students. I am extremely happy with our choice and highly recommend Trinity International!

Posted October 14, 2009
Really prepares you for college, great teachers, and some interesting programs

Trinity International Schools 0

Posted July 22, 2009
This is a great school with alot of international students. If you want your child to be a part of the global community where they will learn how to interact with people from all corners of the continent, this is the place. With our world becoming increasingly smaller, it is important that our students know where they belong and this school will show them that and the students all help to broaden each others perspective. They also have an early college program that will let your child earn an AA degree. Not many places can say they offer that.

Trinity International Schools 1

Posted May 03, 2009

Trinity International Schools
4141 Meadows Lane, Las Vegas, NV  89104
Last modified Trinity International Schools is a Private school that serves grades 5-12
Trinity International Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top