Rex Bell Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2014
If i'm not being to strict,I was a student here,3 years ago when I was in third grade.I believe this school needs more strict policy's.They do not act as if they believe in us.It is a dangerous location,Near the Strip.And I didn't get the proper attention I deserved.I recommend E.W. Griffith because my teacher at Rex Bell said she would put me in the G.A.T.E program because I was accelerated but never happened.At Griffith I got put in an amazing gate program and I got the proper guidance with my education.It is in a safe area as well.Thank You E.W. Griffith for making a change to my education.Children focus on fitting in with other kids other than their education. Approved By, Left Blank Because Of Identity Theft

Posted July 25, 2014
This school is great. I understand that some will stay away due to the low ranking but remember that this is in a lower income area and that may contribute to the rankings. The staff is friendly and caring they go out of their way. They are taking great strides to improve this school as well. I have no issue sending my child to this school and think its one of the best elementary schools I have dealt with.

Posted May 04, 2014
I have been really happy with this school. My child's teacher Miss K. is new and is really great. My daughter loves her class. She has come home every day this year telling me new words and is able to tell time and read words I didn't think she would read until 3rd grade! My daughter uses the words perspective, permit, gloomy, and many other words. She loves Art class with Cardenally too. This school has after school programs, book fairs, and tutoring. Teachers care and the new principle is nice too.

Posted March 27, 2014
Rex Bell is a wonderful school not only because i have three children going there. I am also apart of our PTO and we are very helpful with the students,teachers, and the parents. The school is very much helpful with giving our kids and us as the parents the best support we need. Our principle Mr. Aimett is a wonderful,helpful,and very much good with the kids. If there was anything that our kids need. We care alot about our kids safety . Mr. Aimette knows all the kids he treats all with respect and love. We are all family and friends.

Posted March 25, 2014
Well, I am a teacher at Rex Bell and I am sad that one parent had a bad experience. However, since the new principal the school is much safer. People are not allowed to just roam the campus and I feel that he is not only looking out for the staff but for the children. Also, I am not a lazy teacher and the parent should be more specific and to put us all in a lazy category is not right. The district has asked a lot from all of administration and teachers, but we all have the kid s best interest at heart. So, don't take this one parents word about the school, come in and meet the principal and get a tour before you let someone make a decision for you about Rex Bell.

Posted March 25, 2014
This school has really made an impact on education this year. The teachers strive for excellence every day. They work together to collaborate the best teaching practices that will positively affect the learning environment in the classroom. The administration's leadership and guidance continually influence the faculty to aim for excellence. The principal has instilled an open door policy for staff and parents. All parents are welcomed onto campus when they check in at the office to receive a visitor's badge.

Posted March 25, 2014
As a parent of a student at Rex Bell Elementary I love my daughter's school, teacher, and principal. The school always has programs or meetings to get parents involved and keep them involved. My child's teacher is very friendly and I never have a hard time keeping in contact with her. She goes out of her way to help my child. The principal is awesome! He takes a true interest in the children AND their families. He always has a pleasant smile and is ready to help. He is willing to talk to us parents over any of our concerns and listens respectfully. He cares about our children's safety as well. He also has a personal mailbox in which our kids can write him letters. How awesome! He is a breath of fresh air and much needed to CCSD. He is the type of principal the school district NEEDS and the type of principal every school WANTS!

Posted March 25, 2014
I have been with CCSD for 25 years and I hope that I NEVER have to work for another principal! I came to this school last year and can honestly say that I love my job again! I am treated with respect, as are all of the staff at Rex Bell. The kids adore the principal-he is non-judgmental, brilliant, caring, and the hardest worker I have ever known. Every day at school is an adventure and I truly believe that we will have some amazing test results to show CCSD and the community this year. The teachers are incredible-they love the kids and give 100% of themselves each and every day. To the parent who didn't have a good experience, I would ask these questions-how involved were you at Bell? Did you volunteer? Get your kid to school on time? Check the homework every night? Help with fundraisers? ASK the teacher how to help your child? Judging from your horrible grammar and awful spelling, I think you should at least proof read your comments before hitting the "send" button.....

Rex Bell Elementary School 1

Posted February 05, 2014
This school from 2012 and now has gotten down hill since this new principal took place here 1 yr ago...it's horrible..parents are not allowed inside campus with child..teachers here are lazy and rude..there old, with no intention of putting there best...I hate this school, hope the school district fire's that principal.

Posted April 06, 2011
This school has wonderful teachers that communicate with parents on an ongoing basis. The students all have a caring attitude towards each other. I noticed how everyone at Rex Bell seems to work together to achieve student success.

Rex Bell Elementary School
2900 Wilmington Way, Las Vegas, NV  89102
Last modified Rex Bell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rex Bell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top