Mesquite, NV

Posted February 25, 2015
My son went to Bolwer he had issues every year.straight Fs I kept telling them he might be ADHD cause I'm ADD.They say that makes since but noting future went about it. He's kindergarten teacher was great which is now at VVE, he's 1st grade teacher is the reason we transferred him to VVE. We thought Bolwer was a great school, but he's teacher Mrs.Adams only let the kids potty 3 times a day n if u didn't go then u had to switch ur card around.so my son peed he's pants a few times in class cause turning that around means being naughty n he wasn't being naughty, We even talked to the principal and all we got from everyone SHES, I know of one other I know of my friends son. A month for schools out we get a letter from her saying your son is taking up to much of my time I can't keep doing this I have other students who needs my attiton, we went to VVA and switched.he's teacher Ms.Jenson is great.my son had to repeat 1st due to Bolwer. Jenson noticed right away, our son being ADHD. he's a straight A student.he even loved summer reading program n he's going again this year.he can read now this school is a great school to go to.they even have monthly rewards called top dog ,our son got one

Posted August 12, 2014
I like this school a lot. Office personnel and staffs are very accommodating, nice, helpful and friendly. They have provided us everything that we need the first time we got here. The teachers are very nice too, my kid loved the atmosphere here. And he sure is excited for the coming school year.

Virgin Valley Elementary School 3

Posted July 08, 2012
I didn't find this school very accommodating to my child's needs or situation. Very black & white and error-ridden. Office staff borders on rude. It wouldn't kill them to smile once and a while to make newcomers feels more welcome. Drastic difference between this and the other schools around town. If you don't like your job, there is someone out there that will and do a better job. Negative atmosphere altogether. I have had complaints on the behavior of the children as well.

Virgin Valley Elementary School 4

Posted July 15, 2010
I attended this school 3rd grade through 5th. I move a lot and this is my all time favorite school. The teacher were all nice and the teachers that were mean actually taught me a lot. Since i had moved there everyone was very welcoming. I am now going into highschool and i remember a lot about this school i recommend it

Posted March 10, 2010

Virgin Valley Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2008

Virgin Valley Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2008
This school is excellent. They have a very effective reading program.

Posted February 01, 2008

Virgin Valley Elementary School
200 Woodbury Ln, Mesquite, NV  89027
Last modified Virgin Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Virgin Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top