Mesquite, NV

Posted August 12, 2014
I like this school a lot. Office personnel and staffs are very accommodating, nice, helpful and friendly. They have provided us everything that we need the first time we got here. The teachers are very nice too, my kid loved the atmosphere here. And he sure is excited for the coming school year.

Virgin Valley Elementary School 3

Posted July 08, 2012
I didn't find this school very accommodating to my child's needs or situation. Very black & white and error-ridden. Office staff borders on rude. It wouldn't kill them to smile once and a while to make newcomers feels more welcome. Drastic difference between this and the other schools around town. If you don't like your job, there is someone out there that will and do a better job. Negative atmosphere altogether. I have had complaints on the behavior of the children as well.

Virgin Valley Elementary School 4

Posted July 15, 2010
I attended this school 3rd grade through 5th. I move a lot and this is my all time favorite school. The teacher were all nice and the teachers that were mean actually taught me a lot. Since i had moved there everyone was very welcoming. I am now going into highschool and i remember a lot about this school i recommend it

Posted March 10, 2010

Virgin Valley Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2008

Virgin Valley Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2008
This school is excellent. They have a very effective reading program.

Posted February 01, 2008

Virgin Valley Elementary School
200 Woodbury Ln, Mesquite, NV  89027
Last modified Virgin Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Virgin Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top