Brian & Teri Cram Middle School 4

Posted October 26, 2014
My daughter attends to this school and I think is one of the best schools in the area love the principal and teachers!!!

Brian & Teri Cram Middle School 1

Posted May 07, 2014
Three of my children have attended this school. Two are currently enrolled there this year. This school is horrible. If you can get a zone variance avoid this school like the plague. The dress code does not help with the bullying issue at the school and your children cannot carry a backpack to class even if it is clear. This school only cares about the sports students and you can see it by all of the sports team banners hanging everywhere. Both of my children are in accelerated classes but the assistant principal had the nerve to tell me my son would not be successful as an adult if he didnt learn sports. Seriously!?!?! This school is a joke.

Posted March 19, 2014
My children have attended this school for two years. Dress Code: I thought the strict dress code was a great idea to minimize the need to fit in with designed/mall brand clothing. However, they allow those brands of jackets & sweaters to be worn over the plain shirts. That seems to negate the whole point. Lunch: should be healthier and my kids are always complaining about the food not being completely cooked or tasting bad. The lunch room seems to be a problem area for bullying and fighting over seating as well. There needs to be more supervision in the lunch room. Teachers: I have only had my children complain about one teacher. She would act rude to students and announce other students' answers to test questions to the class when she thought they were stupid answers! Besides her, good teachers! Behavior: Student behavior seems wild. The cursing is non stop, this shouldn't be acceptable. There seems to be a lot of racial tension as well. Safety: Crosswalks are not monitored. This is dangerous because kids dart right out into the street without even looking assuming cars will stop. Backpacks are not allowed. No security guard upon entry/exit *** is a fair rating

Brian & Teri Cram Middle School 1

Posted December 20, 2013
We came from a DOD school where my son made huge gains and was placed on the honor roll his entire 7th grade year. Even though we brought an IEP and supporting documents for our son the school has slashed his accommodations to almost nothing. As a result, He is now failing 3 classes. We have called, and called, and called. We send emails. We have met with his teachers numerous times. Nothing has changed. They keep forgetting to modify the testing, print the notes, and on and on. My son says that in many of his classes the teacher has to spend several minutes arguing with disrespectful kids to be quiet. Yesterday there was a fight inside his classroom. After his chorus concert a week ago there was a fight in the parking lot. My son has also witnessed a fight at lunch where a staff member was hit. Classes are crowded. Teachers either don't care to follow IEP plans or are too overwhelmed. Watch out for children walking. I have personally witnessed motorcycle cops almost get run over during morning drop off. Cars don't even stop for children in the crosswalk. Bottom line: If you have an IEP, and expectations, or special needs...STAY FAR AWAY from this school.

Posted July 02, 2013
i was a former student in6th grade and half of 7th and i loved the school sure dress code is pretty strick and some of the teacher can be reall jerks but the thing i dislike about this school is the lunch and pizza isnt really going to help with the acne and sometimes when i get my food its either cold or raw and when i went t take a bite of the donut dunckers i couldn't breathe because it was stuck it the sides of my throat and they have exspired diary products and i got sick of course and i hate the way we cant go in our lockers all the time and some of the student can be real dip sticks

Brian & Teri Cram Middle School 2

Posted May 25, 2011
i attend cram middle school and its not the best school but its average some teachers dont really care for the education and the dress code is pretty strict && there very strict about gum but they let it go once or twice with 7-8 graders but there strict with dress code for 7-8 graders with 6 graders there just easy on them and they RPC you for stuff that wasnt even your fault.!

Brian & Teri Cram Middle School 5

Posted May 13, 2011
i am a student here and it is great the teachers are nice and helpful and there is lots of activities such as basketball cheer volleyball and more it is great. the only thing i do not like is the dress code

Posted March 19, 2011
I was also a former student of Cram. In 6th grade, they made a really great impression on the 6th graders. The strict Dress-Code was hard to get by, but soon you'd get used to it. I mean, they served Pizza Hut for lunch, teachers did care a lot about student education and such. Then in 7th-8th, it started to change. They really cracked down on dress-code, implemented a disaster 1-way hallway system (which did the exact opposite in-which it was intended to), teachers just didn't really seem into it much. The population of Jerks increased drastically, teachers began to punish the whole class just because of 1-3 students were talking.

Brian & Teri Cram Middle School 5

Posted November 09, 2010
I am a former student of Cram. I went there for 6th grade, and half of 7th grade. I absolutly LOVE the school! All the teachers are awesome. They make up so many games, that also teach us something at the same time. Most of the teachers really get the kids, and go out of their way to make our middle school career fun. Lunch is really fun, the deans and the principles will always sing happy birthday to whoever's birthday it is. The students at Cram are the best, most of us all went to elementary school together. So we're all just like 1 BIG family! If I could go back to Cram...I TOTALLY WOULD!

Brian & Teri Cram Middle School 4

Posted February 01, 2010
I'm a student here... and I think it's an excellent school, the teachers make things easy to understand, and most people pass with at least a c... I've never had a gpa as high as I do now, like it seems as if I understand it more!!!!!!!!

Brian & Teri Cram Middle School
1900 West Deer Springs Way, N. Las Vegas, NV  89084
Last modified Brian & Teri Cram Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brian & Teri Cram Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top