Marvin M Sedway Middle School 3

Posted June 06, 2014
Look people this is not a bad school but its not a good school either. Yes there are a lot of stupid kids but a lot of smart ones to and its not the teachers fault your kids are failing it your kids fault because they get to lazy and don't do the work I should know I am a student at sedway

Posted May 24, 2012
I went to Sedway and i loved it so much. Great school, their music program is outstanding <3 the teachers actually care about your learning abilities! I love the teaching skills .I learned a lot there. It was A GREAT experience. Their GIRLS basketball TEAM is BEASTY! They win every game , BUT they LOST the playoffs , but great school , just to many fights

Posted April 29, 2012
This school shouldn't even have a rating. It is the most ugliest, despicable school I have ever been to. I finally left that dump last year, and I am currently a freshman in highschool. I hated that place. That place is so.. there is no words to describe that school. Bullying and fights happen every other day, and to the point where some kids just never come to school. I have the worst experience, that I needed therapy. I never want to to return to Sedway, I hate it with all of my being. No one cares about you, your education, your future. They treat you like garbage. Please parents, don't take your kids to Sedway.

Posted March 09, 2011
I go to this school and the kids are horrible. There always so-called fights and this place is a dump. The kids are rude and have vulgar language. They do not care about academics or education. They do not act right and are focusing on other things beside school. These other things are not appropriate. They have no respect for the teachers.

Posted March 24, 2010
This school needs to have more fun for the kids that go to that school.

Posted March 10, 2010

Posted December 10, 2009
This is one of the best schools ever i went to this school and omg u learn alot.(=

Posted October 08, 2009
We are a growning school,we love are 'Ravens',but we never get a break,we have alot of tuff kids,and we are viewed because of that.We would love just the chance for a change.Are kids are kids that need an up for a change..

Posted September 20, 2009

Marvin M Sedway Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
This cool is failing. I thought is was my son but I see that it has graded low in many other aspects. I hope the administrators step in and do something about it.

Marvin M Sedway Middle School
3465 Englestad St, N. Las Vegas, NV  89032
Last modified Marvin M Sedway Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marvin M Sedway Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top