Posted August 26, 2014
The kids program special education staff is excellent. Ms. Shroads, and her aids Ms Floyd and Ms Judy are awesome. Wonderful communication between staff and parents. They genuinely care about their students. Having a child that does not have the verbal skills to yell me about his day is a challenge, but never in this class because the communication and compassion was at its best. Had nothing but good experience with the office staff and principal. Our only complaint was the special Ed facilitator but there is a new one this school year. All of the early childhood teachers and kindergarden teachers are awesome and work very well together, help each other out, and know the students.

Richard C. Priest Elementary School 1

Posted April 01, 2014
My daughter has been being bullied for majority of the school year, and because the child's mother is a teacher there, favoritism has been given to this kid that's been bullying my child, causing her to not be at peace. I'm going public as of today! I also believe that race is an issue! My child has full support of her family to help her during this very difficult time. The principal refused to show up in the meeting for well over 2 1/2 hours. Go figure!

Richard C. Priest Elementary School 4

Posted July 03, 2010
I question the rating of the parent that rated Priest and its principal so harshly. Budget cuts have negatively effected all CCSD schools. Still, the principal and teachers remain committed to the students and make sacrifices to provide a quality education to each. I also challenge that parent to become more involved at the school to help fill some of the voids created by the budget cuts imposed on all of us.

Richard C. Priest Elementary School 2

Posted June 01, 2010
Priest has become a shell of a school with all the buget cuts. No violin or extras. There are many great teachers in the school if you are lucky to get one. What principal? You never see her or hear of her doing anything productive for the school. Same ol' everything every year. No stiving to do better. Our childern deserve a better leader.

Posted November 12, 2009
The principal and special education teacher Ms Garner are the cats meow. What a caring staff if your child goes here they are lucky The pricipal puts kids 1st and holds her staff to high standards though the staff do not need to be coached into giving 100% they turely love teaching

Posted February 22, 2009
I love this school the field trips they provide us are very fun! Teachers might tell students more then they need to and that is good

Posted September 30, 2008
Love priest, I try and be a hands on type of parent, and the school has been great, fantastik teachers and office staff is unbelieveable, both my daughters went to other schools and was transfered to priest. both where struggling at another valley school. and got to priest and became a,b students. and love school. my oldest is in jr high this yr. and thanks to priest she was ready. I feel I owe alot to priest and will hold them responsiable for our success!thank you priest for the yrs of fantastik times and memories!

Richard C. Priest Elementary School 0

Posted September 11, 2008
Great school. Wonderful staff. My daughters has been there since kindergarden. She loves it.

Posted January 28, 2008
The staff is extremely helpful and caring in our 3 years at this wonderful school.

Richard C. Priest Elementary School 3

Posted November 13, 2007

Richard C. Priest Elementary School
4150 Fuselier Dr North, N. Las Vegas, NV  89032
Last modified Richard C. Priest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard C. Priest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top